2007 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Good Family Car
By vinay on 04/17/06 15:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a good family car. It is quiet, i.e. both road noise and wind noise are low. The V6 engine is smooth and low noise also. The transmission is excellent, shifts smoothly and accurately. Drive is soft and comfortable. This car cannot be really called fun to drive though because it leans quite a bit and is not very composed while cornering (even moderately hard), I guess it is the price you pay for a smooth ride. Design interior and exterior are pretty good, simple and ergonomic. I am bit disappointed in the build quality given Toyota's reputation. I can hear a few rattles and squeaks at high speeds. Safety features are outstanding though as it should be for a family car.

Loving It
By Keli on 04/15/06 19:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We love the pick up the car has, I'm impressed with the gas MPG. It's been very true to advertisement on saving gas. This car rides so smooth you feel like you're floating. It's easy to handle and Fun to Drive. The 3 kids have more than enough room in the back to be comfortable. Truck space isn't limited and I really enjoy that with 3 children and all their things.

Room to spare
By Harvey on 04/14/06 06:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After extensive research I replaced my BMW with what I considered a perfect alternative to driving fun. My wife needed hip surgery and a new car. Try falling into the abyss of a ground level 325i's front seat. I considered the 2006 Avalon; roomy, peppy and feature packed... Don't forget the reliability. Then the 2007 Camry arrived. Enough research! She loves it. It's red, looks great and she's comfortable. Best of all she smiles when driving it. I close my eyes make engine noises and pretend I spent $15,000 more on a new 525. Occasionally the Nav system and convenience filter into my consiousness and I smile too.

Very good car overall
By iserum on 04/13/06 21:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first toyota ever, I am very impressed with it, the interior fit and finish is very good, and i like the quietness of cabin the most. Now I can understand why Toyota is so far ahead from competition. Standard LE is very reasonable for most people. I have drove almost 250 miles mostly city driving and gas needle is near half way now. I think it do much better in highway driving.

My 07 break through!!
By Annette on 04/12/06 19:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What can I say. I feel like a million bucks in this new sleek, sporty yet power design. It's got great features, gets the ooo's and ahhhh's as you are driving. Heated seats, passenger reading lamps, dual temp controls, leather interior, moon roof, Bluetooth wireless technology, nice trunk space, steering wheels controls for just about everything you need to touch!! Its a "wow" what are you driving type car and even owners of this one, will stop and have a conversation. Now that is what I call a car with pride!!!

A fine car for the money...
By faldoc on 04/11/06 18:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this V6 XLE only 3 days ago, but I already have about 450 miles on it. This is a very smooth car to derive, with a compliant and supple suspension. It is very fast, with smooth shifting, yet it is very quiet with very good isolation from road noise. It has a bit of thump on certain road surfaces. The V6 is very responsive. In mixed driving I got 27.8 mpg. On the highway it seems to get about 32 mpg. I like everything about the car: styling is good inside and out, with a luxurious feel and attractive leather and fake wood. I find the seats very comfortable, driving on the Interstate for an hour a time, or on country roads for 2. There is adequate trunk storage, and useful nooks.

Why buy Lexus?
By ltjggillespie on 04/07/06 07:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had spent weeks researching different sport-luxury sedans including: TL, G35, Azera, Maxima, and ES330 but had never considered the Camry until we saw it up close and personal. This is not your father's camry! Other than the name sake, why would I spend another $10,000 plus for an ES330. This has most of the same amenities including a 268 HP engine, similar low-depreciation, and a 440 watt sound system (which is the best factory system I have ever heard, better than TL 5.1 even). Honestly, if you're in the market for one of the above models, do yourself a favor and take a look at the Camry; I don't think you will be disappointed and you'll have another $5,000 to $10,000 to spend elsewhere.

Oh What a Feeling - 2007 Camry SE
By Zulf on 04/07/06 05:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I finally got MY 2007 Toyota Camry SE with leather, tinted windows, side body mouldings, paint/rust/sound protection package and in Barcelona Red! The "sports" suspension really is a SPORTS suspension. The handling is amazing. The wider stance of the car is noticeable (I previously had a 2002 Toyota Camry LE). The steering is tight and response yet refined. The ride is firm but not bumpy, after all is it a Camry. Toyota has really done a great job on the suspension and it is the most impressive part of this car: the SE really is a SPORTS EDITION. The 4C is great! It is considerably more responsive than the previous 2002 2.4L engine that I had AND it has a great "growl"!

I feel like I stole this one
By Terry B on 04/06/06 19:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I can't complain about any of the features or components. After 30 years of buying cars (from a 12 year old '66 Bel-air to the '07 Camry), I finally feel like I got a great deal. Added Leather, heated seats and floor mats and I got it for $24500. $2200 off msrp (with no add-ons)! If I'd had a bit more patience I'm sure I could have wrangled $200 more off the price. But, when I came across the black one with tan leather, I could resist no more. Great work Toyota.

2007 Camry a Step Backwards !
By 2003 Camry Owner on 04/06/06 12:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just returned from test drive of 2007 Camry. I own a 2003 Camry use it for business.. have 50K on it.. love it. For years I would try Camrys on for size but my long torso always created head room issues. The 2002-2006 Camry was the answer. My first entry into the 2007 with the power seat sunk all the way down let me know they changed the headroom. This is a no moonroof LE and the specs say .4 inch less headroom. Feels like a bigger difference than that to me! And what's the deal with the gated automatic shifter? I'm sure you get used to it but the first time driver will be running in 4th gear instead of drive most of the time. While the styling of the 2007 takes some getting use to the real issue is Toyota forgot the pluses the last version of the Camry offered.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.