Used 2007 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

2007 Camry LE - Great Car
By toyota_owner1

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2007 Camry LE with 5000 miles. The car has now 57K. I have changed the oil and driven this car ever since I bought it and I am very happy with the purchase. The only problem that I have had was the check engine light came on at about 35k and there was an O2 sensor in the Charcoal Canister. This car is a very reliable car and requires very little maintenance if you treat it right. When you buy this car used with more than 50k, you take on the risk of having problems because you don't know how the previous owner(s) have treated this car, which is the only reason that I can think of about the negative reviews below. Overall, very happy with this car and would definitely buy again

Favorite Features

Very smooth transmission, great on gas, very comfortable and fun to drive.

GREAT CAR!!!!
By tell302man1

2007 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased a used 2007 Camry. I really believe that most of these negative reviews are lies on this site. My car is smooth and well built and drives like a dream. I am very happy with the first 1000 miles.

Favorite Features

Manual Transmission!

I got one from the Lemon Batch
By rcampos2

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I hate this car! Traded in my Tacoma for a "family" car that has given me nothing but problems! 95K to date. Warranty Fixes: Moon Roof Leak, 3-sets of new brakes and disks, 1-set of new struts, 3-sets of new tires, 1 new tranny and now NON-Warranty Fixes: the water pump went out and rear axle is leaking. Not sure if I am giving up on Toyota entirely, but definitely giving up on Camry.

Suggested Improvements

Switch my lemon for a reliable car.

Bad quality
By amarka01

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought Toyota Camry based on quality reputation. We have 2001 Highlander also. Begining there were recalls (leak above driver side visor let water in, gas pedal/accelerator/floor mat issue, VVT (sp?) hose, transmission slippage). At 89K miles water pump broke. Dealer said it's $1,400 to replace as V6 models have major labor to remove engine parts to get at pump. I had replaced Ols Intrigue that had same issue at 105K miles and was much cheaper to replace. Will not buy Toyota again...will go with Honda Accord, Ford Fusion, or Hundai Sonata.

Favorite Features

Very quite ride which was one of reasons I bought it.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the bad quality. 2007 was new design year and it showed...lots of problems.

Expensive plain car W/o any added benifit
By mb4life

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Its an expensive commuter/ beater car. Honestly, for the price they charge and what you get, you could find a much funner and more responsive car to drive with a LOAD more features standerd than this. Ive been driving my brother 07 Camry LE and, besides being zippy around town, the positives stop there. The car has 39k on it as of 2012 and, the water pump is going out on it. The paint is HORRIBLE and started flaking when my brother washed it on the front bumper. For the same price, you could get a much better car with a way better warrenty and features. The car has horrible steering and the throttle system is so annoying, it basically feather the throtle for you

Favorite Features

zippy ness

Suggested Improvements

C'mon Toyota really?! your cars are paper thin, the paint is horribly thin and if Im spending 18K I want alot more features. Auto up and down windows on both front window I mean c'mon alot of features have become standered in most cars these days but Toyota thinks that having power locks/ windows and a CD player is still in the 'top features. Get real. I would never waste my money. All cars will last as long as a toyota and, I dont want to be driving a half primer car for 5 years.