2007 V6 Camry XLE
By djm2 on
2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I own a 2007 V6 Camry XLE purchased new from a dealer in New Jersey. The vehicle currently has 87,000 + miles and it has been completely trouble free. The only warranty service that I had done to the vehicle under the extended warranty was the oil line for the VVT. (This was done prior to it leaking when I read about the possibility of it failing on the "net!") The vehicle is only serviced by the selling dealer and I change the engine oil and filter at 2,500 miles. (My choice!) ---- (I DO NOT believe in extended oil / filter change intervals!) I do not have any "sludge" in my engine. At every fuel "fill up" I use an upper cylinder lubricant. (Four ounces to every ten gallons.)
Favorite Features
Favorite Features: 1.) Ride quality! 2.) Performance. (I can stay with the average Ford Mustang coming out of a toll booth on the parkway!) 3.) Seat comfort. 4.) Fuel mileage. (I easily get 30mpg on road trips at 65mph. 5.) Product quality. 6.) Great dealer service.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see a wider selection of exterior colors. A deep cherry exterior paint with a light tan interior would look great. The four cylinder XLE Camry should be available with FULL LEATHER SEATS! A the present time, the four cylinder Camry XLE only come with "leather trimmed seats!" QUESTION: What does the seats have to do with the engine?