Used 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

My Car is very reliable
By ravivar

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased 2007 Camry LE V6 new and enjoyed driving all these years.I put up 73,000 Miles and never had issues other than the normal wear and tear.The best part is the V6 Engine which is quick to accelerate and smooth.My car still rides like new.in one long trip i got 34mpg.Now a days its averaging 24 mgp/hwy.The interior looks good but not great.if you look closely the interior has gaps in the edges and finish is not good. The one think i dont like is the steering.Its bigger.. The seats are getting uncomfortable in the long drives.The cabin is quiet and the car rides smooth.

V6 Acceleration,smooth drive,and quiet cabin.

Steering feel,interior finish,seats and better handling

I got one from the Lemon Batch
By rcampos2

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I hate this car! Traded in my Tacoma for a "family" car that has given me nothing but problems! 95K to date. Warranty Fixes: Moon Roof Leak, 3-sets of new brakes and disks, 1-set of new struts, 3-sets of new tires, 1 new tranny and now NON-Warranty Fixes: the water pump went out and rear axle is leaking. Not sure if I am giving up on Toyota entirely, but definitely giving up on Camry.

Switch my lemon for a reliable car.

5 Years and 186,000 Miles Later...
By robertx

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased new in September 2006 to replace a 1999 Camry LE V6 with 225,000 miles on it that I had purchased used. I've replaced the brakes once (will need to replace again soon), the struts once, the battery last month, and changed the oil every 7 to 10,000 miles. I've not had a single problem otherwise (except when a deer ran into it a couple years ago). Not a very exciting car, but a comfortable and reliable one.

Outstanding engine, good upgraded stereo.

Wind noise is more noticeable than in my last Camry. Also, I can't believe a $25K car came with steel wheels.

LE V6 189K Update
By Mike Krahn

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After i hit 189K the transmission went out. The engine still runs very strong, but it to needs to have two out of the four fuel air sensors replaced which would be $200.00 for one and $300.00 the other two if and when they would go out also cost $$$. The transmission dealer told me it would be around $3100.00 to fix trans, but the car is only valued at around $2000.00 to $4500.00 because of the mileage. I drove the car mostly on the highway putting on around 40K to 50K each year. Just pickup my new 2011 Camry 4 with a 6 speed trans LE model. Will update on this one soon, but as far as the old one goes she was good to me overall. Read the other reviews that i wrote from the beginning for info

V6 fast along with good gas mileage.

Would like to see something done to protect the paint from chips. It seems to come off to easy. Water base paint. New Camry comes out for 2012 will have to see what is in store for this new model.

No Regrets
By Bob R

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 64K miles, and despite a rear- wheel bearing that went out at 37K miles ($450), I can say with confidence I'd buy this car again. It's extremely comfortable, gets great gas mileage, has plenty of power (V6) and most importantly, it's extremely reliable. I'm not crazy about the cloth door armrests, but the interior has held up extremely well and still looks new. Best of all, if I get stopped for speeding, I can always claim it was a stuck accelerator!

V6 performance, hwy gas mileage, sunroof, JBL stereo

Get rid of the cloth armrests.