2007 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Very Reliable Great Car!!!
By bbarn60 on 08/13/12 13:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Camry new back in 2006. I now have over 103,000 miles on this car and it is still going strong with barely any problems. I fixed all recall issues which include the floor mat and break pedal they were simple fixes. My water pump does need to be replaced. I already purchased the part and it will only cost $180.00 to have it put on. If you go to the dealer it will cost a little more. Other than that just regular, on time maintenance is all that is needed to properly maintain this car. Even though my husband is an aggressive driver it still has held up. Out of the four cars I've owned the Camry is the most reliable.

Shake, Rattle and Curse
By Kenny on 10/07/07 18:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After a year of complaining, I dumped the 2007 for a 2000 Camry. The 2000 is a much better vehicle to drive. I don't have whiplash from the tranny changing gears every 5 seconds, nor do I have pieces of cardboard wedged into the dash to stop the rattles.This car was a complete disappointment. I will bet it will go down as one of those years to avoid. How could this car been voted Car of The Year?

A good car, but...
By Not so hot on 07/23/07 21:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Camry and the worst I've owned. I really like the style of this Camry, but the engine performance is subpar. I've experienced the hesitation problem when applying the gas after slowing down. Also, the power windows seem to get stuck momentarily when I try to roll them down, especially the driver's side. Gas mileage is about 20 in the city, certainly not that great.

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4 dr Sedan
By annec on 06/06/07 20:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the Camry on reputation and recommendation. I am not a car geek and do not have the knowledge or time to deal with car problems. Well, I am becoming a auto expert by necessity. My problems are: hesitating then surge between shifts, windshield wipers that move with power that rocks the car to the point that it feels like it will roll over, plastic parts falling off, cruise control is so unreliable I don't use it, bad mileage, and, last but not least, half the windshild blacks out when driving at night through areas without street lights. The dealer's answer, "It meets Toyota specifications." Any suggestions will help. Do I qualify for the lemon law?

Fantastic Car!!
By strthusler on 05/16/07 10:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

For those who complain of power you're expectations are too high. For an I4 this car has a lot of kick, if you want more power then go with a V6. No problems with the transmission at all. Only problem was that the car's bumper was a different shade of white, but Toyota was happy to replace it.

Good and Bad
By Charles on 02/20/07 13:08 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The ride is nice and the power on level ground is good. Fit and finish is really good on this car. The bad though: the 5 speed automatic hunts when driving up and down mountains. It's VERY bothersome when the transmission down shifts the second one brakes when going down a mountain. The speed control as well is balky in that the slightest uphill grade causes the transmission to down shift.

3rd camry bought new
By David English on 02/08/07 16:14 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

One of few made in Japan. Bought first available new model sight unseen. New styling strange at first but ok and am now getting used to change. Seats are padded more firmly than previous model but comfortable on trips. New interior is very pleasing to the eye and am happy to have features like tire pressure indicator, side airbags, 4 wheel disc brakes and 16 inch wheels included as standard.

My Dream!
By Dee on 12/04/06 19:43 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a Camry and have not been disappointed with this purchase. We have been on two trips and this car has performed like a dream. I do wish the seat would "rise" somewhat. I am rather short and unfortunately put a big dent in rear door as I didn't see that pole! Does have some "air noise" when freeway driving. Other than that I am very pleased with the features. If it performs and lasts as well as the 91 Corolla sitting in the driveway, still running, I will be thrilled.

Excellent Buy
By gary owens on 11/25/06 08:02 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Never owned a Toyota until I bought the 2007 Camry. I have heard about Toyotas from friends about how they were excellent automobiles and one of the best automobiles to own. So when the wife wanted a new car I decided to check out the Toyotas and was hooked.The new Camry design is excellent and I am excited to own my Camry. When I go to buy another auto it will be a Toyota.

2007 Toyota Camry LE
By Jerry Trew on 10/18/06 11:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This was the first Camry I have bought and I had never had a four cyl before. I was surprise at the power of it, and driving 250 miles in a heavy rain storm the stability and ABS braking to prevent skiding was wonderful. I do not find the front seats as comfortable as the seats in my old 96 Ford taurus. Overall I am please with the 2007 Camry.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.