2007 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
GREAT CAR!!!!
By tell302man1 on 06/21/12 21:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased a used 2007 Camry. I really believe that most of these negative reviews are lies on this site. My car is smooth and well built and drives like a dream. I am very happy with the first 1000 miles.

Nothing but trouble
By NeverAgain on 08/12/10 08:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Clutch blew out on the highway at 50,000 miles. Toyota dealer refused to honor "powertrain" warranty. Brakes wore out far too early. Security system is a major pain. Now, battery died at 55,000 miles. Car is a maintenance nightmare - everything is too expensive to fix. Would never buy another Toyota!

Couldn't Be Happier!!
By Steve on 06/05/09 09:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The car has run outstandingly well from the day I bought it. There's been no mechanical or noise problems with it. I'd highly recommend anyone buy this car if they are seeking an affordable, comfortable, reliable vehicle.

They got it right!
By Steve on 02/09/08 22:03 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Thus far it is the best car I have ever owned. It has the look and feel of a much more expensive car. It has a substantial big car feel. The interior is roomy, the ride is smooth and solid and yet it has excellent gas mileage. This is a well thought out and well executed vehicle.

Nice Car
By mscs on 12/21/07 17:40 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The '07 Camry is a great car for the money. The interior is large, the controls are well placed and simple. The ride is quiet and comfortable. This is not the fastest car on the road if you are looking for 0-60, but it accelerates just fine. I have the 4 cylinder with manual transmission. My car was built in Kentucky with 75% North American part content. I have had zero issues, except the hesitation when accelerating that everyone is complaining about. This is easy to fix - I took mine to the dealer, and 35 minutes later, it was fixed. It is just a simple engine control computer reprogramming.

Totally Satisfied
By love2ride on 09/24/07 22:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my fifth vehicle and it is actually the first that I am completely satisfied with. I usually want to get rid of my new purchase a week after having them but, this car is awesome.

I love it!
By Love it on 07/29/07 17:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am not having all the other issues everyone else is, not sure if its because mine is a manual transmission but I can't say how much I love it. I drove several cars before deciding on this one; it outdid the Altima and I had my heart set on buy a Nissan! Even with less horsepower than the Altima I find mine will definitely get up and go for little 4 cyl. I have owned 3 Saturns before this and I have to say I think I was missing out. I went from a V6 Vue to the 4 cyl manual Camry and couldn't be happier! Wish the keyless came with the CE but I made the dealer throw it in for free or else I was walking out. They did and they had me sold!

Engine Hesitation w/ 5 speed manual
By westchester on 07/23/07 09:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Experience severe engine hesitation upon any acceleration attempt with outdoor temperatures 70F and above. Occurs during highway cruising at 60- 65+mph. Even downshifting to 4th sometimes does not help. Engine acts as if starved for fuel, condition becomes very bad with outside temps above 90F. Now need to resolve with Toyota directly. Otherwise, OK vehicle.

Loving It
By Keli on 04/15/06 19:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We love the pick up the car has, I'm impressed with the gas MPG. It's been very true to advertisement on saving gas. This car rides so smooth you feel like you're floating. It's easy to handle and Fun to Drive. The 3 kids have more than enough room in the back to be comfortable. Truck space isn't limited and I really enjoy that with 3 children and all their things.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.