2007 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
A great car
By wgslax1 on 11/18/13 11:17 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my Camry for 6 years now. It has never broken down, and I've never had any problems. I feel safe in the car and its got quite a lot of pick up. The build quality is great - it still runs really well after 6 years and I'm very happy with it! I'm starting to look for my next car, and knowing how reliable my Camry is, I'm definitely considering another Toyota.

Loved my Camry
By jpj1707 on 08/26/10 13:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had to part with my beloved Camry SE V6 yesterday. Need a truck for the utility but hated to let the Camry go. This car served me well for 3 years and 82,000 miles without any serious trouble. I will miss this car because of the compliant ride, handling of the SE suspension, fuel economy, and comfortable cabin. It was one of the best cars I have ever owned and I am sad to see her go.

ToyotaLuvaLova!!
By BobsandJ on 06/05/10 20:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Sat in the cockpit of this of the V6 Camry SE 3 yrs ago, test drove and fell in love with it. 3 yrs later, still happy with the choice we made. I love the V6 kick, turning radius is to die for, very roomy interior makes for a great road trip car, do a 6 day, 40- mile/day commute plus some city, yet fill my tank twice/month, that's MPG!. Other than routine maintenance, haven't heard a squeak from this car 30K later. Have had only positive experiences with this car, so no plans to sell or trade this comfortable reliable car anytime soon!

What happened?
By Joe on 04/09/10 18:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Grown man loyal Toyota fan sitting here crying. Just came back from the dealer after trading in my lemon.Trans burned out-yes a Toyota Camry with a burnt trans at 110,000 and I babied the car for the 3 years it lived.Quote was $4500 new $2000 used trans.This was after $1300 blown #1 manifold 3 months earlier and the blown oil line $400 mentioned here before. Car was a gem up to 75,000 then my check book opened. Trans slippage between 1st and 2nd gear occurred since new and 1 day trans just blew. My letter to Toyota will sit on the pile they already have. Too big too fast is causing Toyota to become Chrysler. FYI-dealer bought the car-$7000. I bought it new for $28,000 3 yrs and 110,000 mi ago

Toyota quality has dropped.
By PsychoRed on 09/04/09 09:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I loved the looks of this car more than any other in the price range of 25K to 30K. I previously owned a Toyota 4Runner which had incredible build quality and reliability. However, this Camry is terrible in both aspects. Poor transmission. Cheap plastic dash. Noises and rattles from everywhere. Not very sturdy build.

Buy Somethng Else
By ToyotaIsGoinouth on 07/12/09 16:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The reputation of Toyota may have been hard earned in the past but now is quickly waning. The "organic" break pads went out at 36,000 miles. We lost the engine at 40,000 due to the engineers at Toyota putting a rubber piece of hose on the oil return to the top of the engine. Buyer beware! Stay away from this car and don't bank on Toyota any longer!

Trading in after two years
By UnderKill40 on 06/25/09 09:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love the looks of my Camry. Super powered, too many speeding tickets already! JBL stereo is good. However, the quality of this car is not acceptable for Toyota standards. Cheap plastic everywhere. Terrible transmission that doesn't shift right. Moonroof has a lot of rattles. Tires only lasted 20000 miles.

Not impressed anymore
By K. Baker on 05/22/09 05:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Don't like the car at all anymore. Hate the braking system. Funky surge after applying brakes, making you feel like you didn't apply them enough. Locked them up twice because of this. Problems with gears not shifting correctly. Dealer said it was a computer problem and they fixed it - NOT. Still having problems. Press the gas, RPMs go way up, hesitates shifting to the next gear, finally jerks into gear. Headrests are too far forward. Seat belt shoulder harness not low enough (even on lowest setting); cuts across my neck. Console lights dim at night, bright in the day. Passenger side carpet loose. Will be my first and last Toyota.

Very unhappy after 2 years.
By Andy Morris on 01/11/09 08:54 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

When I bought this car, I was so happy to see Toyota improved the bland styling of the previous model years. I was hooked by its looks, but after driving it for the last two years, I am disappointed. I have had non-stop transmission problems, terrible sunroof noises, very uncharacteristic squeaks and rattles from everywhere in the dash, and unacceptable paint issues.

2007 Toyota Camry SE
By steve on 10/26/08 14:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car used. Love the looks, power, roomy interior, good mileage at 32 hwy and 25 city.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.