Used 2007 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Reliable transportation spruced up with Aftermarket GPS radio
By johnpatty2014

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had my Camry for 6 years now. It has never broken down, and I've never had any problems. I feel safe in the car and its got quite a lot of pick up. The build quality is pretty good. The one upgrade I did do an was worth it was add like stock after market GPS radio, you can find a review of the model I used here: abrandao.com/2014/07/23/review-generic-toyota-camry-car-radio-navigation-head-unit knowing how reliable my Camry is, I'm definitely considering another Toyota.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

Better stock infotainment system,

2007 camry le
By enki1

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Hi, I bought my camry new from the dealership. The only problem I had its that at 70k miles started burning oil a lot, I brough the car to service dep and they told me that is a had gusket, and they fixed cause was under warranty, but the car still burned oil as much as the beginning. I brough back to Toyota and they were saying that the car is to old that's y is burning this much oil. I stop dealing with Toyota service dep. My camry now has 190k still runs good, it doesn't have the same pick up as it used to but still runs good. At 7 years I have changed tires twice, 2 batteries, struts once, a radiator, a lot of adding oil, and oil changes every 5k miles. my new car would be a camry again

2007 V6 Camry XLE
By djm2

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I own a 2007 V6 Camry XLE purchased new from a dealer in New Jersey. The vehicle currently has 87,000 + miles and it has been completely trouble free. The only warranty service that I had done to the vehicle under the extended warranty was the oil line for the VVT. (This was done prior to it leaking when I read about the possibility of it failing on the "net!") The vehicle is only serviced by the selling dealer and I change the engine oil and filter at 2,500 miles. (My choice!) ---- (I DO NOT believe in extended oil / filter change intervals!) I do not have any "sludge" in my engine. At every fuel "fill up" I use an upper cylinder lubricant. (Four ounces to every ten gallons.)

Favorite Features

Favorite Features: 1.) Ride quality! 2.) Performance. (I can stay with the average Ford Mustang coming out of a toll booth on the parkway!) 3.) Seat comfort. 4.) Fuel mileage. (I easily get 30mpg on road trips at 65mph. 5.) Product quality. 6.) Great dealer service.

Suggested Improvements

I would like to see a wider selection of exterior colors. A deep cherry exterior paint with a light tan interior would look great. The four cylinder XLE Camry should be available with FULL LEATHER SEATS! A the present time, the four cylinder Camry XLE only come with "leather trimmed seats!" QUESTION: What does the seats have to do with the engine?

A great car
By wgslax1

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my Camry for 6 years now. It has never broken down, and I've never had any problems. I feel safe in the car and its got quite a lot of pick up. The build quality is great - it still runs really well after 6 years and I'm very happy with it! I'm starting to look for my next car, and knowing how reliable my Camry is, I'm definitely considering another Toyota.

Disappointed
By minera5

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I spent a tremendous amount of time researching and comparing vehicles before purchasing my 2007 Toyota Camry 4dr. I bought it new. The viser immediately was broken and I have been to the dealership for recalls several times. The brakes have been squeaking for at least a year every time I back up and so far the three places I took it to cannot fix them. The car also squeals when turning corners and this is after new tires. The biggest hazard is the inability to see out of the back widow. The rear end is too high and impossible to see out of the back. This was my first and last Toyota.