2007 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
My Car is very reliable
By ravivar on 02/14/13 11:43 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased 2007 Camry LE V6 new and enjoyed driving all these years.I put up 73,000 Miles and never had issues other than the normal wear and tear.The best part is the V6 Engine which is quick to accelerate and smooth.My car still rides like new.in one long trip i got 34mpg.Now a days its averaging 24 mgp/hwy.The interior looks good but not great.if you look closely the interior has gaps in the edges and finish is not good. The one think i dont like is the steering.Its bigger.. The seats are getting uncomfortable in the long drives.The cabin is quiet and the car rides smooth.

I got one from the Lemon Batch
By rcampos2 on 04/04/12 19:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I hate this car! Traded in my Tacoma for a "family" car that has given me nothing but problems! 95K to date. Warranty Fixes: Moon Roof Leak, 3-sets of new brakes and disks, 1-set of new struts, 3-sets of new tires, 1 new tranny and now NON-Warranty Fixes: the water pump went out and rear axle is leaking. Not sure if I am giving up on Toyota entirely, but definitely giving up on Camry.

5 Years and 186,000 Miles Later...
By robertx on 08/09/11 18:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased new in September 2006 to replace a 1999 Camry LE V6 with 225,000 miles on it that I had purchased used. I've replaced the brakes once (will need to replace again soon), the struts once, the battery last month, and changed the oil every 7 to 10,000 miles. I've not had a single problem otherwise (except when a deer ran into it a couple years ago). Not a very exciting car, but a comfortable and reliable one.

LE V6 189K Update
By Mike Krahn on 08/18/10 23:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After i hit 189K the transmission went out. The engine still runs very strong, but it to needs to have two out of the four fuel air sensors replaced which would be $200.00 for one and $300.00 the other two if and when they would go out also cost $$$. The transmission dealer told me it would be around $3100.00 to fix trans, but the car is only valued at around $2000.00 to $4500.00 because of the mileage. I drove the car mostly on the highway putting on around 40K to 50K each year. Just pickup my new 2011 Camry 4 with a 6 speed trans LE model. Will update on this one soon, but as far as the old one goes she was good to me overall. Read the other reviews that i wrote from the beginning for info

No Regrets
By Bob R on 03/11/10 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 64K miles, and despite a rear- wheel bearing that went out at 37K miles ($450), I can say with confidence I'd buy this car again. It's extremely comfortable, gets great gas mileage, has plenty of power (V6) and most importantly, it's extremely reliable. I'm not crazy about the cloth door armrests, but the interior has held up extremely well and still looks new. Best of all, if I get stopped for speeding, I can always claim it was a stuck accelerator!

LE V6 168K UPDATE
By Mike Krahn on 03/06/10 11:41 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased car 12/27/06 besides having the oil line replaced when I hit 120K and then again most recently for the three recalls which was the floor mats, oil line, gas pedal the car is still running strong. First tune up, trans serviced was done at 120K. No problems with the transmission so far. Make sure when it comes time to replace tires they are V rated. Had unknown tire dealer sell me H rated tires which he claims would be just as good, but come to find out the V rated tires are stiffer than the H rated tires which in turn when hitting pot holes damages the steel wheels.

45000 miles in
By E-roc on 11/28/09 15:11 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just hitting 3 years, still can't wait to get rid of it. My wife has been driving it mostly, I use it once in awhile and still hate the driver seat. About as soft and supportive as a bean bag chair. MPG still great for a V-6. Car has more than enough power but the suspension is worthless. Too much body roll and when I take a turn, I find I need to hold myself in seat by elbowing the pass. seat. I'm in need of tires {Again}. I don't drive aggressive but needing a THIRD set of tires in 45K miles? Unacceptable. Acura TL here I come...

LE V6
By Mike Krahn on 07/29/09 20:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Warning: once your car hits around 100K the oil line breaks down and you lose all of your oil which if not noticed in time could result in engine break down. Toyota is aware, but so far no recall notice has been excepted.

Some Job !!!!!!
By matt noce on 03/21/09 19:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had the 2001 Camry, which was great & still is. (sold it to my neighbor). When I drove the 2007, v6 Camry, I laughed my you know what off. There's nothing to say except, Toyota has done some job. I can't believe the way this machine rides.

Fun, reliable car
By Doreen on 12/27/08 07:38 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm happy with my Camry. Coming from mini-vans, this is like a sports car for me! The V6 seems like it is a "must" for this particular car. It has a lot of get-up and go. I just had it serviced at 20,000 miles and was told I needed an alignment because my tires were wearing unevenly. I do mostly highway driving and have not hit any potholes, so we're not sure why this happened. I see from other reviews that there are problems with tires needing to be replaced at 20,000 miles. Also, my son has a 94 Camry and the engine runs so quietly. The 2007 is a lot noisier.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.