Used 2007 Toyota Camry SE V6 Consumer Reviews - 72 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Transmission blew at 115,000 miles.
By Deston Nokes

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I enjoyed owning this car until its transmission blew out at 115,000 miles. I was under the impression that Toyotas lasted a lot longer. Won't get fooled again.

Super Sweet 07 Camry SE V6
By Shawyn

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was super lucky to come across a 2007 in Super White. My Camry has the optional sunroof but doesn't have the optional JBL stereo system which looking back is definitely an option to have because of Bluetooth. I have a really long commute and the ride is awesome even with the Stiffer Sport Shocks and springs. Braking cam be improved with changing the pads and rotors, diy project coming soon. Overall this is a great purchase at $9,000 -$10,000 with 100,000 miles. The details are in the options so take great care in choosing correctly.

Far and away the best car I've ever owned!
By Rich

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2007 Camry SE in late 2013 with 117,000 miles. Less than two years later, the odometer reads 168,000. I have had ZERO problems, and I have beat the crap out of this car. Neglected oil changes, bald tires, some body damage, and I NEVER open the hood. It still runs like a dream! It's deceivingly fast, and if it didn't have that dang traction control, I have no doubt it would smoke the tires. I can weave in and out of traffic (yes, I'm that guy) with ease. The seats are comfortable (and I'm a fat, old guy) and there is plenty of headroom. I guess the only complaint is the navigation system. In order to update it, you have to purchase a DVD, for $80-100..cheaper to buy a GPS..it was probably cutting edge technology for 2007. Just filled it today and checked my MPG..it was 28.

I LOVE MY CAMRY. First "foreign" (even though it's assembled in the USA) car I've ever owned. Most US cars cannot compare to this little rice rocket!

A great car
By wgslax1

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my Camry for 6 years now.
It has never broken down, and I've never had any problems.
I feel safe in the car and its got quite a lot of pick up.

The build quality is great - it still runs really well after 6 years and I'm very happy with it!

I'm starting to look for my next car, and knowing how reliable my Camry is, I'm definitely considering another Toyota.

Loved my Camry
By jpj1707

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had to part with my beloved Camry SE V6 yesterday. Need a truck for the utility but hated to let the Camry go. This car served me well for 3 years and 82,000 miles without any serious trouble. I will miss this car because of the compliant ride, handling of the SE suspension, fuel economy, and comfortable cabin. It was one of the best cars I have ever owned and I am sad to see her go.

SE suspension package, V6 power, fuel economy, value for the money, Toyota reliability

on occasion, at low speeds, the transmission would have to find itself before the car would accelerate back to speed