2006 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: My Ride Camry V6

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

My Ride Camry V6
By kdavis on

2006 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I test drive the Chevy Impala and the Ford 500, employee pricing gimicks aside I thought the Camry V6 LE was in the end the better car. It was easy to get below invoice quotes from the big 3 US dealers, Toyota had a year end rebate and I got that money. I paid right at $23K for a new just out of the wrapper grey cloth interior, mine is Lunar Silver with polished alloy wheels. It looks right at home in the company parking lot or at the country club, at home anywhere in this car. Still in brake in mode, so I haven't given it full throttle yet. 4 wheel disc brakes are nice, the tires Bridgestones really pick up road noise and all. I'm glad I shopped, but Toyota had the car I liked best!

The radio controls on the steering wheel, the power seat lumbar. And the JBL package rocks!

The clock and the temp are the same green as my 91 Supra and look really dated next to the new generation gauges on the dash.