2006 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Love my Camry

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

Love my Camry
By Tami on

2006 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My car was shot after 8 years and since I hate change I decided this next purchase should be something that will last over 10 years. Therefore I got it loaded with everything I love. What a car! It drives so smooth. Feels so safe. And all the research shows the Toyota Camry was the most dependable and trusted sedan to go with. The ride is so smooth and luxurious that we almost fall asleep while driving (which can be dangerous!). I LOVE automatic headlights, timing wipers, lumbar seat contols, roomy comfortable back seats, magazine holders in back doors, milk holders in large trunk.

I love having controls on the steering wheel: radio preset changes, volume, changing different modes for gas mileage, est. gas left, outside temp, av. gas mileage, etc. I also love the leather and look.The heated seats are just like sitting in an outside hot tub in winter. Climate control.

I don't like that standard items have to be added; side airbags, floor mats. Sound system could be a lot better.