Life as a Teenager Driving A Camry...
By O_o on
2006 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I might only be 18 but have owned 3 cars my entire life, a 1993 300zx, an '07 Rav4 and my most recent car, an '06 Toyota Camry (all awesome cars in their own right). This car is not the fastest or best looking car I've owned, but it is the most comfortable and probably the best built car that 2006 had to offer. I have 80,000 miles on my Camry and it is the only car I plan on keeping until it dies (at the rate this car is going by the time it does die my children would have died because of old age). The car drives like how it did when I drove it off the showroom floor. It doesn't rattle or make any noises whatsoever. This car will cruise at 90 very, very happily all day long. =)
Favorite Features
The layout of everything in this car is very well engineered. Everything is exactly where you would expect it to be. The factory upgraded stereo system in the car sounds very good. This car needs only basic maintenance.
Suggested Improvements
While nothing in this car feels cheap it is very, very bland. The tranny bucks and skips at low speeds (a problem that I've had since the beginning). Brakes are mushy, but last forever. Paint was sprayed on by a two year old.