2006 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Fantastic Camry!

2006 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

LE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Fantastic Camry!
By French on

2006 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We bought our Camry new. Other than regular maintenance it has been wonderful. We had good luck out of the factory tires, 55k before they needed to be replaced. I will admit I wanted the Altima first because I thought the styling was more sporty but all it took was a test drive and I was sold on the CAMRY! The ride is so quite, plus there is no motor noise. I bought my Camry for fuel economy and I've never been disappointed. My daily driving is a combo of city/hwy. I average 28-29 mpg. If I hit the hwy on a long road trip it is nothing to hit 36 mpg. We drive the wheels off- great ride, drive, fuel - NO COMPLAINTS! I've now owned my Camry for 3.5 yrs - I will own another one!

FUEL ECONOMY! Plus we purchased w/ spoiler & aluminum wheels! Nice Sporty Look! I've had the windows tinted too.

The interior is bland. My least favorite feature is the material of the seats. It is too plushy. These are all minor complaints. Every time I fill up my car I'm in love all over again.