2006 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Camry 2006 - V6 3.3 SE

2006 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Camry 2006 - V6 3.3 SE
By Alex in VA on

2006 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The breaking in period doesn’t really let you feel the power of the engine. Once I approached to the 500 miles, I was able to gas up the engine and feel what the best Camry performance- speaking can do. The tests done by the pros indicate that SE V6 can do 0-60 in 6 seconds. My own test shows that it can do it in about 4.5s and without stressing the engine much which gracefully impressed me. After all it is 3.3L V6. The outside looks stylish, nicer than the Accord. I surveyed every single lady in my family and relatives and they find it more attractive than the Accord. They stated the same: “It looks more elegant, more car". You cannot go wrong with it.

Performance. The design of the beams, the 17 inch alloy wheels are certainly sporty with a little bigger and wider tires. I consider the spoiler a must, that cannot be missing on the SE. The package I selected adds Bridgestone high performance tires that complete the look.

Shifting time could be faster, maybe after getting the 1000 breaking in period.