2006 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
What a Ride
By DanielHaas on 09/16/05 18:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I tried several competitors but when I test drove the Camry LE I was sold. Smoothest ride of all. Excellent acceleration and 33.8 mpgs even before the break in period of 1000 miles. Convenient controls, spacious interior and very quiet. More standard features than I could ask for.

Good Value for the Money
By AD on 09/13/05 15:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My Camry is solidly built and handles well. Selected the GY side airbag option due to the poor showing without in the IIHS.org testing. Detect minor surging at stop lights and some transmission searching at border shift speeds (much like my Sequoia) but neither is problematic. First tank of gas yielded almost 23 mpg which is pretty good considering it is not broken in and my city driving is excessive. Goodyear tires are definite upgrade with aluminum wheels. Driver and passenger cloth seating is not as comfortable as I would like and the leather option might be worth considering. Ride is quieter than a Honda but still a bit noiser than I would like. Overall, good value for the money.

My Ride Camry V6
By kdavis on 08/04/05 16:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I test drive the Chevy Impala and the Ford 500, employee pricing gimicks aside I thought the Camry V6 LE was in the end the better car. It was easy to get below invoice quotes from the big 3 US dealers, Toyota had a year end rebate and I got that money. I paid right at $23K for a new just out of the wrapper grey cloth interior, mine is Lunar Silver with polished alloy wheels. It looks right at home in the company parking lot or at the country club, at home anywhere in this car. Still in brake in mode, so I haven't given it full throttle yet. 4 wheel disc brakes are nice, the tires Bridgestones really pick up road noise and all. I'm glad I shopped, but Toyota had the car I liked best!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.