2006 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Camry.com (not real website)
By 3rdcamry on 03/01/11 16:15 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd 4 cylinder Camry 89, 98, and now 2006. The previous ones reached 200k miles with ease. The 2006 now has 144k miles. The real treat about this car is that the 4 cylinder 06 Camry's have a timing CHAIN, not a belt--which is a bargain for those of us Camry owners than run up the mileage. This is simply a reliable car. The spark plugs are platinum so you don't have to change them unless you are having a problem with performance. The 98 camry had the original plugs and wires when I traded them in (I have an honest mechanic) and the car ran smooth as ice. I need a reliable vehicle for commuting to work and this is it. Fun, safe and reliable, just keep fluids changed and fresh.

Dependable, Reliable and COOL
By Frankie-i on 12/31/08 20:36 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 1996 Toyota Corolla with manual transmission. The car has been extremely reliable as well as dependable throughout the years. I felt it was time for me to upgrade to a newer and larger vehicle. I knew I wanted another Toyota, so I purchased my 2006 Toyota Camry through a dealer friend of mine in Southern California. It took him some time to find a Camry with a five speed manual transmission. I love this car, it drives like a dream, the interior is super nice and the lines of the vehicle are classy. I purchased the 15 inch Toyota split spoke rims for the car and it looks tough. I get a lot of compliments on this car.

flawless
By steve on 02/22/06 11:27 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

excellent gas mileage about town. quiet on the highway. lots of interior room & very comfortable. wish it had an mp3 capable radio and a fancier interior option. interior is vanilla plain! no lighted power windows & door lock buttons. hard to find at night. the radio light is dim.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.