More than happy with my first Camry
By B. Forrester on
2005 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I formerly drove a Nissan Maxima which I purchased used. Loved the car, but it had occasional problems. I traded it for my 05 Camry. I now have 48,000 miles on it, and have only spent money on oil changes, air filter, cabin filter, and front brake pads (not rotors. I live in the Adirondacks High Peaks region on a private road. Only this year did I decide to put snow tires on. I've never had any problem with this car, the mileage is good, and I've never had any acceleration problems. Going from a 6 cyl. Maxima to a 4 cyl. was really no problem. I love the car and features, and will buy another. It's quiet and comfortable.
Favorite Features
Headlights and interior lights stay on until vehicle is unloaded and then for about a minute which gives you time to get to the house without outside lighting. Never worry about leaving lights on or not turning them on - can set for automatic. Plenty of room to carry things - versatile.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint would be the fact that the driver seat could use better thigh support, but it's still more comfortable than most.