2005 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
very sporty
By tzn on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

When i saw the o5 camry SE V6 i just fell in love wiht it....even thought i was in the middle of comparing it with the accord(research), i knew this car was the winner, and after i test drove the car, i was 110% sure i was getting this car.

Nothing wrong with this car
By muffy on 08/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

There's just nothing wrong with this car. I'm sure there are better cars out there at some price but we drove a dozen of the top sellers in the high 20k to mid 30k range and this car gave a very good account of itself in every way. After 15 years of driving a Suburban (kids are gone) it's kind of nice to actually be able to park where everybody else parks. After a few years we'll probably sell this to one of the kids or their cousins and get a "middle age" car like a BMW 530 or something. We'll see how it ages. By the way, this is the first Japanese car that we have ever bought.

my camrey
By merle slay on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I hate the lack of rain gutters, and the having to unlock the back doors upon exiting! The "cargo net" is a waste of money. The indentation in front of the windshield is a dirt carcher, and the doors dont cover the entry sills because dirt marks with dried mud form on the sills. Other than that, it's an all around excellent car!

oil filter
By gcarey on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

oil filter 2005 hard to change

Great Car
By MemphisCar on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Picked up my New Camry and it drives so well. Looks good - They had 3K off 2004 but the 2005 looked better so I went for it. Daughter owned a 89 Camry that is still on the road! One reason I went wiht Camry. Dealership was fair and the salesman Mr. Duckworth made things fast and easy. Drove it off the lot with 7 miles on it.

best car ever biult
By killer xx on 07/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

i always love camry

Sleeker design 2005, two days owner!
By Nina Davis on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have switched from my 250k miles Honda Accord to the new Toyota Camry 2005, lets see how long this will last. So far so good, the body is more sleeker, my neighbors mistaken as a Lexus. Cool lights, looks very classy! They are brite, inside and outside. It's a very well made vehicle for the price, looks expensive, but not. Spacious truck, two large person would fit. The hubs are nice, the dealership reported theirs stolen already. The car is well design, it rides good and I'm happy with it!

Best car for the money
By Warrencheek on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is fantastic.The car gives a beautiful ride & is extremely comfortable. It is very quiet & feels like it's built solid. Comes with with plenty of standard features like AC, push button windows, remote mirrors & electric door locks. Also comes standard with cruise control & AM/FM cassette, CD stereo. I have the 4 cylinder & it's more than enough for me. I added the ABS brakes which also includes the electric drivers seat.