2005 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
camry
By Belinda on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It is nice and soft, but it should be bigger in the inside. It is not for tall people

Camry V6- SE
By BT Neal on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota got it right with this one. I have owned at least 1 of every generation Camry. I bought this one for the NAVIGATION (excellent)but was pleasantly surprised with virtually every aspect of the car. Ride is somewhat harsher than I expected but the handling far exceeds that of my 2001 V6 LE Camry. Overall I have to give this car 2 thumbs WAY UP !

Never thought I would drive a Camry
By JJLuc on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in a Nissan Maxima for the 2005 Camry SE. There were only 3 left in the state so I settled for the silver one (like in the photo). Right away, you notice how much more refined this car is versus the Maxima. Although the Maxima has a super engine, the transmission was shaky. This Camry looks great, at first I didn't even know it was a Camry. The 3.3 V6 is smooth and quiet, the 17" wheels and spoiler give it a sporty look. Toyta reliability should be super. I test drove a Passat V6, Altima V6, Accord V6, I just liked the Camry better, it feels more solid and refined.

Even more refined for 2005
By QCGUY on 09/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The updated exterior styling for 2005 improved the looks of the car dramatically. It looks and drives like a luxury car, but without the "float." Interior attention to detail is remarkable, and the new white backlit gages are classy. An unbelieveable price tag for all of the amenities!

YOU CAN'T BUY BETTER CAR UNDER $20.000
By pleiadian on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

THE BEST CAR FOR MONEY..........

nice car
By alaine on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

nice ride esp compared to my prevous gmc yukon. wish the steering wheel would raise higher, i am tall and find it somewhat tedious to get in and out b/c the steering wheel seems low. otherwise great leg room.

Quiet Car
By tuxx on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I like the fact that the car is quiet and great on gas. I wish the seats were larger, which maybe the Avalon is, but the enterior may not be fancy, but the resale should be great.

Going for Best All-Around Value
By BZ on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

In researching cars over the years, I always start looking at the Honda Accord and Civic, but the local dealer simply won't deal. Too expensive and way too low on trade-ins. Found a car I like better anyway and the dealer deals: the Toyota Camry LE sedan with automatic and 4-cylinder engine. No wonder Camry is the best-selling car in America. Excellent value with best combination of standard features and price. Elegant classic look inside and out. Good performance and excellent economy. Thoughtful ergonomics and comfort. LE is so completely equipped that only optional equipment needed is driver and front passenger side and curtain airbags.

good
By stephi16 on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love the camry.It is the best car i've ever had.It is very reliable. it drives nicley. you'll enjoy it.

Camry is a winner again
By phantom8 on 09/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It feels and drives almost like a Lexus. Very quite inside, excellent handling. High quality materials, Toyota reliability, good value. Highly recommended!!!