2005 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
GREAT!
By CamryLover on 11/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

GREAT! BEST BUY EVER!

Nice Car
By SamZ on 10/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is a well built car for the money you pay. I am upgrading from a '89 Camry LE with 100000+ miles. Toyotas are quality cars, and the '05 is no exception. Quiet interior, good audio system, excellent handling, smooth ride. I got the inline 4 automatic transmission with side curtain airbags. Comes with full size spare. Keyless entry a plus.

Camry SE is Perfect!!
By Debbie S. on 10/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new Toyota. It is the perfect car for me. I wanted something sporty, reliable and practical. It fits the bill on all accounts. I have a fairly long commute to work and find it very comfortable. The gas mileage is much better than I hoped. I am averaging about 30 mpg. The 4 cyl. engine has more than enough power for me. The interior of the SE has satin nickel accents and looks great. All controls are easy to reach. The cabin is so quiet you may not know the engine is running! The stereo is fantastic. The only complaint I have so far is that the dashboard material is rather rubbery and seems to attract dust easily and is hard to keep clean.

Camry is a solid car
By californiacam on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased an 05 Camry XLE V-6, I could not be happier with it. It was not the cheapest car I looked at, however it had the most bang for the buck.

Camry LE 2005
By sjohnson22 on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Camry 05 has enough power to accelerate onto freeways and I am really happy with the comfort and ease of driving. All of the controls are within reach. It is a fun car to drive, because it is so easy to maneuver. The lumbar support in the driver's seat is an extra plus I did not expect at such a reasonable priced car.

Two fatal flaws on a great car
By William2005 on 10/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Extremely Quiet and Smooth. Corners and brakes much better than expected. Steering wheel is too close to dash and RUINS the seating comfort for tall passengers. Mileage is nowhere near Canadian brochure estimates. Extremely gentle first 1200miles, 80% on highway... 23MPG (US).

WOW!!
By jay lenn on 10/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car, excellent handling, less road noise, great value

GREAT CAR
By CMG on 10/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car and like the others said it doesn't look like a regular Camry it is so sporty with the spoiler and 17" wheels. There are not a lot around so that makes them so much more unique. I have the one with the Navigation which is AWESOME. The leather is really nice and not so tight like in most cars...there is more give to it in my opinion which makes it more comfortable. This car drives so nice that on the first test drive we knew this was what we were going to get. We didnt really have an idea what to get but we knew on the first test drive this was it.

Great car!
By hotmamma on 10/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned this 2005 Camry LE for a month and am extremely happy with it. It is very beautiful (super white). The interior is efficient and pretty. It is very quiet. The ride is super smooth. Love the four headlights on each side. It is even a head turner! Can't think of anything bad to say. Awesome stereo, maybe a bit heavy on the base. Got it (automatic) for $18,000 at Palm Beach Toyota.

Excellent car
By Jo amore on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The best car I have ever owned.