The Best Purchase of My Life
By Tony412 on
2004 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
The 04 SE 4cyl seems to me as the most bang for your buck. The V6 has some added features but it also kicks up the price out of range. The 4 cyl gives you all that you want and leaves out the things you can live w/out like steel wheels, a spoiler and ofcourse more power. W/the 4 cyl you still get the sporty interior design (black w/chrome accent), the sporty grill, headlights and fog lights. After 40,000k everything about the car is the same as the day I drove it out of the lot. For a big car that can fit 5 adults comfortably, and a spacious trunk for pretty much anything, the gas mileage is very good. Icing on the cake is you get a spoiler. What more can you ask for?
Favorite Features
Love the Black sporty cloth, lthr wheel & Gear shift and chrome accent all around. Gauges a very cool orange. The horn is strong. Sound system is VERY good. I thought this car was only for older people, I'm 26 and I love this car. Feel very sophisticated yet young w/the sunroof open and music playing.
Suggested Improvements
The seats could be a bit more plush and hugging, specially the front two. Otherwise I could go on forever w/more favorite features if I had more space up there.