2004 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
i am so happy with my toyota
By mory on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i purchased a Camay on the suggestion of a car dealer friend. it was the best thing that ever happened to me. totally free of expensive operation. better ride and comfort, ease of driving, roomy interior, i can never go back to that big all consuming durango. when i drove my suv it would seem like i was always stopping for gas and it hit my wallet hard. I estimate I am saving $100.00 a month just on gas and just the inconvenience of constantly having to stop for gas is a pain. The ride is much better and the easy effortless driving of the Camay is a pleasure, leaving me refreshed after a long ride.for the difference of size i did not give up that much room.

SE V6 Rocks!
By Rob M on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car, very quiet ride at high speeds, comfortable seating position and seats, smartly laid out interior with a large guages and buttons. Build quality is top notch and the V6 engine is powerful and quiet. This car also soaks up bumps and poor pavemnet very well. Having driven several Lexus vehicles in the past, this car really feels a lot like Lexus in the way the car rides.

Camry XLE`
By Lurich on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Very good luxurious sedan

Gotta love My Toyota.
By Turtlx on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my 2003 Toyota Camry, It has everything for just the low end model, but it is a quick peppy little thing i had a 2003 Toyota Corrola and I didn't like, the way it drove to bumpy.

XLE
By kevin47842 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car runs very smoothly and quiet. nice sound system. PLenty of room, too. All the bells and whisltes I need. Really a great car.

Camry SE
By JKawa on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This SE model is th best yet. It doesn't look like an old man's car, so younger people can drive it.

A good car at a good price.
By Ralph C Meola on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 1998Camry LE V6 and could not have been happier. My new 2004 Camry SE V6 is more luxurious, handles better at high speeds and is mavelously comfortable. The styling, while a repeat of last year is sleek and expensive looking. I own a car for transportation purposes, not because I like cars; however, this is one car I really like to drive.

One Great Automobile
By Scott B. on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a well-designed car. The decision to buy this model was mostly influenced by Consumer Reports. The drive is smooth and quiet. The trunk is spacious and the rear seats fold down for longer cargo. The rear seat has air conditioning ducts the kids love. The 4 cylinder engine has ample power and accelerates quickly when needed. Finally, the XLE model has lots of great features.

Still Simply the Best
By Bonius on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love the Camry and have for many years and now this one has rekindled the love. No wonder its the best selling car in the country! Silky smooth, elegant, very practical and ergonomically engineered, excellent gas mileage and looks and feels like a state-of-the-art player that should cost alot more. I looked at several nice cars in the <30k range and for my money the Camry XLE was by far the better choice. Roomy but not the "big- empty" feeling. If you are considering a family sedan and don't at least look at the Camry you definately can't make an educated decision because this is one to be reckoned with. I know this is the best car I could have bought.

Wonderful!
By Larry from Virginia on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second Camry and it is wonderful!! Not only a quality, reliable vehicle, but a great value as well.