Used 2004 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Taken from Ford
By Happy Buyer #1

2004 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The car has a very nice ride solid feel, roomie, and alot of comfort inside. And the full economy the best. Power is very good for a 4 cyl. I'll never buy a ford agian. The thing is the car has only 1,200 Mil. on it at this time. The Dealer was helpful as was the salesman. We had been to the ford dealer around the corner, to find that they added 10,000.00 to the MSRP of a Ranger. So I went to Precision and pick up a Camry and a Tacoma. 40,000.00 latter I see why Ford is #3 in the world they need to be #4 or 5.

Full, Ride, Comfort, JBL sound, Moonroof etc.

Side end curtain air bags as a standerd would make this car sale even better.

Toyota Camry XLE 4 cyl
By Skip B.

2004 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've only had the car for three weeks but so far I love it. The XLE has important standard features including ABS, larger 16 inch wheels and power seats, along with lots of other features too many to mention. The car is comfortable, roomy, quiet, and it rides and handles like a dream. Toyota knew what it was doing when it built this car. So far I've only driven it 200 miles in city driving so I haven't been able to gauge the fuel economy.

Quiet ride, great 4 cyl. engine, roominess, great handling, and reported reliability. As an added safety option I got side curtain airbags.

Availability of a telescoping steering wheel

Camary Fobia
By Craig D.

2004 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My wife bought the car for her. I never liked it, but I don't like Toyota engineering anyway.The interior was very nice but the outside is ugly. The performace was bland and the driveability very poor. No power, bad shifting, terrible lag to the point of being unsafe to drive. Will not accellerate when needed. I hated it so much we got rid of it.

very comfortable on a long trip, nice color interior, lots of trunk space.

Get a more powerful motor and a tranmission thats shifts properly.

My Company Car
By GDT

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I received my LE as a company provided car. I had always driven domestic or Hondas prior to that. I was quite surprised to find the Toyota was as good as anything I had owned before. Frankly, I hadn't ever given Toyota a 2nd thought when making my purchases...that will all change now. The 4 cyl is a little weak at times, but over all acceptable in most situations. Fit and finish is excellent, however I do agree with a previous posting that the rear bumper is prone to scratching easily if accidently bumped with a bag or suitcase. Don't make the same mistake that I did. Give this car a close look when making your next car purchase.

Excellent gas mileage. Base audio system is great, even impresses my 16yo twin sons!!

Would like to see ABS standard on the entire model line just as the Accords do.

Great
By olga

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Thats a very nice practical car, comfortable to drive and fuel efficient! Great car, very nice interior and exterior, good sound sistem.

Everything is very great!

I dont think i can suggest somthing even better that this car is.

• SUV