Used 2004 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

$17,288=mini-lexus&32 mpg.
By abchanf

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've owned three Toyotas, one of which was a Camry bought new in 1991. All three were driven well over 130,000 miles.All three provided unbelievable comfort, reliability and fuel mileage.The 91 Camry was sold at 201,000 miles with the ONLY repairs to original parts being both front struts after 170,000!! Our 2004 Camry LE 4cyl. has just 5,000 miles on it, but it has no rattles, appears to be even better made, is averaging over 30 mpg. in mixed driving and rides as well or better than previous Lexus, Infinity and Cadillac luxury cars I've driven. And the build quality, quietness, interior space and cargo area either match or exceed them as well.

Eight-way power adjustable seat, combination radio/cassette/CD player,engine-auto transmission quietness, fuel economy and real interior space for 5 adults.

16" wheels should be standard on LE. Would like door lights on interior of all 4 doors like Honda Accord has done for years.

Camry
By Georgia

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

First Toyota I ever had. Very Impressed with the vehicle. Top notch

How Noise free the vehicle is and the comfort

None

Taken from Ford
By Happy Buyer #1

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The car has a very nice ride solid feel, roomie, and alot of comfort inside. And the full economy the best. Power is very good for a 4 cyl. I'll never buy a ford agian. The thing is the car has only 1,200 Mil. on it at this time. The Dealer was helpful as was the salesman. We had been to the ford dealer around the corner, to find that they added 10,000.00 to the MSRP of a Ranger. So I went to Precision and pick up a Camry and a Tacoma. 40,000.00 latter I see why Ford is #3 in the world they need to be #4 or 5.

Full, Ride, Comfort, JBL sound, Moonroof etc.

Side end curtain air bags as a standerd would make this car sale even better.

Toyota Camry XLE 4 cyl
By Skip B.

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've only had the car for three weeks but so far I love it. The XLE has important standard features including ABS, larger 16 inch wheels and power seats, along with lots of other features too many to mention. The car is comfortable, roomy, quiet, and it rides and handles like a dream. Toyota knew what it was doing when it built this car. So far I've only driven it 200 miles in city driving so I haven't been able to gauge the fuel economy.

Quiet ride, great 4 cyl. engine, roominess, great handling, and reported reliability. As an added safety option I got side curtain airbags.

Availability of a telescoping steering wheel

Camary Fobia
By Craig D.

2004 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My wife bought the car for her. I never liked it, but I don't like Toyota engineering anyway.The interior was very nice but the outside is ugly. The performace was bland and the driveability very poor. No power, bad shifting, terrible lag to the point of being unsafe to drive. Will not accellerate when needed. I hated it so much we got rid of it.

very comfortable on a long trip, nice color interior, lots of trunk space.

Get a more powerful motor and a tranmission thats shifts properly.