Used 2004 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

My 2004 Camry SE V6
By GLCasazza

2004 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Traded my '98 LE v6 for the SE v6. My wife and I looked at the Lexus ES330 but after driving the SE we purchased it. If your looking for a great V6 go with the SEs 3.3 instead of the LE/XLE.

Favorite Features

Excellent stero, firm ride, handling and best of all knowing I didn't buy the ES330.

Suggested Improvements

more color selections on seating areas. deeper seats such as on the Volvo s60.

Excessive problems
By NIki

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I can't believe that this vehicle has the reputation that it does! My vehicle has been in the dealership for 7 separate warranty problems. I have wasted too much of my own time in the dealership waiting for my car to be repaired. I have asked the dealer to make arrangements for appointments or a loaner to accomodate me for excessive problems with my vehicle and they are not willing to help. I will not buy another Toyota product.

Suggested Improvements

Toyota needs to track the amount of warranty problems with specific vehicles and make accomodations for their owners. Owning a new vehicle with this many problems sours my opinion of the company and makes me think I need to get rid of it before the warranty expires.

Camry 2004
By docbarok

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Very smooth drive, I feel confident driving on the interstate. Safety ratings are a plus.

From Cadalic to Camry with Joy
By elza

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After two decades of driving big gas- drinking tanks, I moved on to a Camry which I love. It handles well, is gas efficent and fits my lifestyle so well. I think it is pretty and easy to park! I only wish it had rear-view mirrors that automatically dim the lights of the driver behind you, a carryover from my Caddy years! I won't go back to a gas gussler again!

Favorite Features

There is a little sloping place for you left foot to rest that is so comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

Rear view mirrors with auto-dimming ability.

WOW! What a CAR!!!!!
By jdz

2004 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is awesome. Its the first time I've owned a Toyota and I won't buy anything but one now! The car is beautiful and lots of fun to drive. This has to be the best sedan on the market. No wonder the Camry is Americas best selling and rated sedan.

Favorite Features

I like the new sporty stlyish design. The interior is exceptionally room and the pick up is awesome

Suggested Improvements

NONE