2004 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
WHY THE CHANGE!!!
By REALTOR BOB on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This 04 is the third camry I have owned and I am very dissapointed with the new 5 speed auto trans. Seems it wants to shift constantly and is grossly confused to which gear to shift into when accelerating from a turn. If this continues there will not be a forth.

Great car!
By Tyree326 on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had this car for a week and love it! I was looking at BMW's, VW's and Audi's but the Camery SE(Sport Edition) V6 had just as much to offer with a much lower price. More horsepower too! The 3.3 liter V6 offers 225 hp! And an automatic 5 speed transmission.

MY CAMRY
By BRENDA SOLTERO on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

i'VE ALWAYS BOUGHT A CAMRY. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH THEM. I DON'T CHANGE THEM FOR NONE OTHER.

First new car
By Marge Mackey on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Found out the car had no side mirror heat to melt ice etc. Not good. New material on seats holds lint/hair more than 2003 No access to trunk without stopping car. Plug in for phone etc does not continue to charge when vehichle is shut off. Bad! Car handles very well on curves and cruises nicely on the hwy. Milage not the best right now. Hopefully will improve as car breaks in.

Camry SE
By kcole on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Going from a Chevy Tahoe to my new camry has been a pleasure! I thought I would miss the size of the Tahoe, but the roomy interior of the Camry is great! I just laugh and laugh when I pass the gas pumps now!

Camry '04
By mdpick on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have only had this vehicle for about 6 weeks. It is most reliable and fun to drive. It makes driving a long distance seem like a short distance. Trunk room is important to me and it is large. Even has a compartment for the sunglasses. Good on gas. The main thing I will say is how smooth and quiet the ride is. I have been driving since 1965 and this is the nicest car I have owned!

After 9 months
By dcdc on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my Camry for 9 months now. Its a well built machine. Never any problems. I'm very happy with my choice.

More Torque
By y2kwon on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very pricey vehicle for its class but it'a well built car. could use some more horsepower with some torque!!!

Love IT
By Big Schul Phil on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great to park and drive - very smooth ride.

The Best, Most Reliable Sedan
By DPROF11 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Having owned seven Toyotas over the years, I find the Toyota Camry to be the most reliable and most functional sedan of the Toyota family. Also, most of my friends who previously drove Fords, Lincolns, BMWs, and Saabs have migrated to the top-end Camry models. There are reasons why this sedan outsells all others.