2004 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Excessive problems
By NIki on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I can't believe that this vehicle has the reputation that it does! My vehicle has been in the dealership for 7 separate warranty problems. I have wasted too much of my own time in the dealership waiting for my car to be repaired. I have asked the dealer to make arrangements for appointments or a loaner to accomodate me for excessive problems with my vehicle and they are not willing to help. I will not buy another Toyota product.

From Cadalic to Camry with Joy
By elza on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After two decades of driving big gas- drinking tanks, I moved on to a Camry which I love. It handles well, is gas efficent and fits my lifestyle so well. I think it is pretty and easy to park! I only wish it had rear-view mirrors that automatically dim the lights of the driver behind you, a carryover from my Caddy years! I won't go back to a gas gussler again!

Good
By FP on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

OVER ALL THE CAR IS GOOD AND DEPENDABLE I AM HOWEVER VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE FUEL MILEAGE.

Noise from seatbelts? driving me crazy!
By beetlemom_2000 on 05/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Camry for 5 months. The noise from inside the car is very annoying. Two trips back to the dealer haven't solved the problem. Also have a fan belt noise when the heater/air conditioner is on and you start the car. They were not able to duplicate this in the shop. Other than those two things, the car seems to be fine.

The seat
By gotcga on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've been driving toyotas since 1968; the seats are too short; my leg gets tired from the lower thigh to the knee

Great Value
By BRJ on 04/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Camry continues to deliver a very reliable and practical package. Ride is comfortable and quiet, very quiet. In fact I would say it's on par or even better than some high-end luxury cars. This is my second V6 LE and I am not disappointed. The only gripe I have is the start up pick up and erratic / delayed shifting at start. The pick up issue can be overcome by flooring the gas. Overall, very happy with the choice I made. You get a lot of car for your $$ compared to the competition.

V6 XLE Camry - I Love It!
By gatesh on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this vehicle. I traded up from a 2001 LE V6 Camry. The 2001 V6 Camry had slightly better pickup, but the 2004 has a much improved interior design (cup holders, map lights, arm rest compartment) and the 2004 Camry is way more comfortable. The interior controls are very easy to use. The XLE is loaded with added features and is well worth the extra money. The car is great on snow and ice (you don't need the traction control).

disappointed
By l.D on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I regret purchasing this car. Rear visibility is horrendous, especially for parking. I can feel every change in the road surfa

WHY THE CHANGE!!!
By REALTOR BOB on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This 04 is the third camry I have owned and I am very dissapointed with the new 5 speed auto trans. Seems it wants to shift constantly and is grossly confused to which gear to shift into when accelerating from a turn. If this continues there will not be a forth.

A good car at a good price.
By Ralph C Meola on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 1998Camry LE V6 and could not have been happier. My new 2004 Camry SE V6 is more luxurious, handles better at high speeds and is mavelously comfortable. The styling, while a repeat of last year is sleek and expensive looking. I own a car for transportation purposes, not because I like cars; however, this is one car I really like to drive.