This car saved my life. Highly recommend!!
By raro on
2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I was recently in an accident on the hwy where I hit another car broadside. This car did everything it was designed to do. It crumpled in the front end, the hood buckled up and the engine did not come in on me. All four doors opened (I wish I could show you pictures), and let both my passenger and I out. I could kiss the man who sold me this car! I owned this car for three wonderful years and did ZERO REPAIRS. It had 150k and drove like it was new. Quiet, smooth, strong, reliable and SAFE!! Buy this car with confidence.
Favorite Features
safety, reliability, durability, low maintenance
Suggested Improvements
I would have loved a dvd player! :)
By camry2003se
on 02/12/12 06:53 AM (PST)

Yes, that is true. This is a wonderful car and I would say the same. I would thank for Toyota to bring in such a quality vehicle. I have never had any problems so far. Knock on Wood. My Camry has 167,000 miles on it and I am not able to afford another car at present situation and I am hoping that I can drive this car for another 3 to 4 years taking it upto 250k miles. I have never had any problems other than my tires that has been replaced, brakes which is ofcourse of normal wear and tear for so many miles and my CD Player is dead. I think there may be some that might have had problems. I had a Ford Lincoln Continental prior to this, but had so many problems which ofcourse had 80k miles when I purchased it. I think Ford, GM or Chrysler do not last more than 80k miles on it. I may be wrong. But, this car has been the lowest maintenance car other than the Oil change I do and other regular maintenance. I would go for my next 2012 Camry which is so awesome if I had money.