Used 2003 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

camry
By janet2k2

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

its a very reliable car. the car has never died unexpectedly or had any other mechanical malfunctions.

the car had excellent handling control. theres a lot of space, good for large size famalies.

i dont like the amount of preasure on the break pedal to get the car to stop. it takes more than my previous model the 91 camry.

As Good as it Gets
By LWells

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is our second Camry ['91; New] and fifth straight Toyota. While the Honda and Nissan are aok also I hear, the Camry is familiar to me. We bought undriven on the Internet, negotiated the price, went to local dealer, signed papers, and drove the new 02 Camry home.

Typical quality workmanship. Interior controls are all no-brainers. Exterior color availability ["lunar mist] metallic gray is unsurpassed in beauty and exterior also has practical, stylish features.

Skip the required ash-tray for non- smokers like myself, and something that never fails to open when one is dusting/rubbing the top. $70-something wasted.

2003 CAMRY XLE KICKS $%^
By kEITH

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

THE RIDE IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE I HAVE EVER HAD, FROM FEEL TO PERFORMANCE. a TOP NOTCH VEHICLE THAT IS PERFECT FOR A FAMILY CAR

LEATHER IN THIS CAR MAKES IT TOP OF THE LINE IN OVERALL COMFORT

HAPPY (VERY) CUSTOMER
By janscarpelli

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd camry. I sold the first one with 150,000 miles (after 9 years) only because I wanted a more up to date version. I sold it to my granddaughter because I was fully aware of the service given to me in those 9 years which meant NO big investment in the car during that entire time I owned it and I expect the same to be true for her. Like a buyer of bottom round roast (beef) there was no way anyone could convince me to buy anything else. Thanx Camry

EVERTHING.... with the exception of the rear view mirror AND the diminished visibility of the time/temp etc. Whoever thought to recess it into the dashboard wasn't thinking too well especially driving into bright sunlight.

Increase the viewing in the rear view mirror. My husband has a Subaru and whatever they did to make it different, they have it all over the Camry

Excellent Car
By Mikki1309

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car to drive. I think it's better than having a Cadillac. It's a big car, but not overpowering like an SUV would be. Lots of trunk room.

I love everything on the car.