2003 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Had higher expectations of the car
By D. Grugan on 11/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Power could be better and the gas mileage should be considering that the car requires premimum. I have a navigation system and it's merely a toy unless the owner is in a position to travel to unfamiliar routes. Driver fron seat came up somewhat short on support for my long legs. Also, the power seats do not tilt back far enough for taller drivers with long legs.

Don't buy this car
By Naveen on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been poorly built. There is excessive wind noise starting from 70 MPH. There are rattles even when the car is driven at low speeds. I also hear a rattling sound when the A/C is switched on.

Y' llent .. its more than X'lllent
By Srinivas on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Best car I have ever driven. Very smooth and silent. Good family car. The new model (2002/2003) is spacious.

Out of Competition
By Vladimir on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have been looking for a medium family sedan/SW that is comfortable enough for weekend/vacation trips. Tried all new Honda Accord, Subaru Outback, Volkswagen Passat, and all Camry's. Selected this Camry XLE. It is out of competition.

2003 Toyota Camry LE 6V Auto 4 Dr Sedan
By Ryder on 10/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 Auto - 4 Door. Being a long time Chrysler/Plymouth owner and advocate, this is my first experience with a Toyota. It is impressive. The Camry is very well designed, engineered and constructed. Dashboard devices are reachable/obvious without driver distraction. The ride is straight, quiet and smooth - forward and side driver visibility is excellent. The vehicle feels sure- footed on highways and secondary roads and corners/turns without tilt or sway. The V6 engine provides plenty of power for hills but does not overpower the vehicle. All in all the Camry handles very well.

Camery is Awsome
By Jerrymander on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Best car out there. Period.

ultimate camry
By yerges213 on 10/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

hey, toytoa camry is so reliable that it's better than my 1996 toyota camry.

My First Car Purchase
By mc on 10/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My 2002 Toyota Camry was the first car I have ever purchased on my own. My previous auto had been selected by my former spouse and was very expensive to maintain. I chose the Camry based on its reputation for reliability and the recommendations of two family members who have both owned a Camry for more than 10 years. So far I have been pleased with my purchase. The exterior is very attractive. The interior is comfortable. Gas mileage is great. Acceleration on the highway is good and the braking ability is excellent. The cabin is also extremely quiet. I am very happy with this car and look forward to many years of quality driving.

My First Car Purchase
By MC on 10/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

A beautiful car
By Rod M. on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is just one of the nicest looking cars out there (IMHO) One of the things that sold me on this car is how it's passengers can literally whisper to each other at 65 mph and that's pretty impressive with a 4cyl.This car is used mostly for commute but incredible for a car this size and with it's many standard features that it costs way below $20k, taxes, title and all, included By the way, this vehicle was made in Japan which sold me the car even more. This can be determined by the first letter of the VIN. A car made in Japan will start with the letter J..