Used 2003 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Lunar Mist Metallic
By rkrock

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Only has a couple of hundred miles on it, but so far I can see the improvements over my 2000 Camry V-6 LE. Great car -- this is my third Camry -- I was once an owner of an original 1983 Camry LE and the evolution of the car is nothing short of incredible.

JBL sound system and the quiet, quiet ride.

What ever happened to the auto on/off headlight system on the Camrys?? By 2000 had it but the new Camrys (2003 AND 2004 sedans)have only the auto off feature -- no auto on!!

HAPPY (VERY) CUSTOMER
By janscarpelli

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd camry. I sold the first one with 150,000 miles (after 9 years) only because I wanted a more up to date version. I sold it to my granddaughter because I was fully aware of the service given to me in those 9 years which meant NO big investment in the car during that entire time I owned it and I expect the same to be true for her. Like a buyer of bottom round roast (beef) there was no way anyone could convince me to buy anything else. Thanx Camry

EVERTHING.... with the exception of the rear view mirror AND the diminished visibility of the time/temp etc. Whoever thought to recess it into the dashboard wasn't thinking too well especially driving into bright sunlight.

Increase the viewing in the rear view mirror. My husband has a Subaru and whatever they did to make it different, they have it all over the Camry

Excellent car
By Junior Barajas

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car definitely beats Honda Accord and Nissan Altima in every category. It is no longer just a family sedan.

I LOVE MY CAMRY
By Diane P. Ward

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

LOVE DRIVING AND I RECIEVE A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.

CD PLAYER AND INTERIOR DESIGN

CHANGE THE EMERGENCY BRAKE

As Good as it Gets
By LWells

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is our second Camry ['91; New] and fifth straight Toyota. While the Honda and Nissan are aok also I hear, the Camry is familiar to me. We bought undriven on the Internet, negotiated the price, went to local dealer, signed papers, and drove the new 02 Camry home.

Typical quality workmanship. Interior controls are all no-brainers. Exterior color availability ["lunar mist] metallic gray is unsurpassed in beauty and exterior also has practical, stylish features.

Skip the required ash-tray for non- smokers like myself, and something that never fails to open when one is dusting/rubbing the top. $70-something wasted.

• SUV