2003 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Disapointed
By Disappointed 2 on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The fuel mileage is great. The power is OK. Plenty of room. I am disappoined with the interior. I have had my Camry since Feb 02 and around 30K the interior body panels have started making snap, crackle, pop noises. I have had back to the dealer 3 times to no satisfaction. I was in a new 2003 with 2500 miles and it does the same thing. What's up with that??

Camry
By Chuck111 on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Super car! No trouble, great turning radius, very responsive, great acceleration, quiet.

built to last
By quocbt on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Great car, very reliable. This this the 6th Toyota car that I own, most of them run over 160,000 with very few repairs. If you want quality car, take my advise, don't buy anything else.

Minor criticisms
By WBM on 11/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Have had a 2003 Camry XLE 4-cylinder for about 2 months. Overall, the car is excellent. Minor criticisms: (1) The driver's side power windows switch with the express down/up feature is very touchy, difficult to modulate the switch if you just want to partially open the driver's side window; (2) why Toyota installed V rated (149 mph) high performance tires (Bridgestone Potenza RE92) on a 4-cyl Camry is beyond me. This a lousy winter tire. Had to purchase snow tires; (3) seat bottoms could be larger; (4) the location of the trunk cargo net interfers with loading packages into the trunk that are too large for the cargo net.

2003 Camry Maintaining the trend
By MikePettigrew on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent road feel, comfort and interior room. Ergonomic and intelligent design and a very large trunk.

The best of the best
By Deragobian on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Very well manufactured, fun to drive, and a very quiet engine

Great Car
By Chi on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased 03' Camry SE and I love every thing about it. Although it could use more hp in 4 cyl engine, like Altima (175 hp), engine is very refined and quiet. It's a bit rough ride than the regular Camry due to its sport suspension but overall, it's very well built and I can count on its reliability.

Drive a Camry, Buy a Camry
By DJKash on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Was not a big Toyota fan but this car is made very well. My car has every available option, including the DVD Navigation system. I love it!!

#1 for a reason
By Hazem on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought an XLE with sunroof and leather and my wife and I absolutely love the car. It's very roomy but not bulky. The interior is beautiful yet simple. The overall build quality is fantastic. Nothing feels cheap or flimsy, inside or out. The trunk is huge, the gas mileage is great, and the price is reasonable. It drives very well. The engine is really quiet and smooth as silk. The handling is a nice mix of performance and comfort. The most significant feature of the car is its proven reliability. Toyota really hit a home run with this car and I cant praise it enough. If you're going to buy one be sure to get the leather and the sunroof.

awesome car
By stephan forrester on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i will never own anything but toyota;I never had any problems with the 3 I owned and I had a 1988 camry that made it to 500,000 miles.