2003 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
You want this car!
By jusa on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Car drives great! JBL Stereo is awesome.

Best Camry Yet
By Madgoo on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is the third Camry I've owned and the best so far. The previous two were V6s, but this 2003 157HP 4 cyl has ample power and uses regular unleaded which is a big plus. It is a great looking car both inside and out and is quieter than previous versions. It handles well for a mid-size family sedan and is built with Toyota quality in mind. Since I have just recently purchased the new model, I can't rave too much about reliability yet, but the other two Camrys certainly served us well.

'03 Camry - 1st Impressions
By KJS on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had done extensive research on the Camry and Passat. I sat in each seat (including rear middle seat) for each car for minimum of 15 minutes to determine most comfortable, the Camry won as it was roomier and more comfortable. Research, and personal experience with my '97 Camry showed Camry has better reliability. [So how did I get to sit in each car for about 45 minutes? Your not going to believe it, but on New Years Eve I drove to each dealer to look at my finalists. BOTH dealers had a car unlocked on their lots! I was also able to listen to the Monsoon stereo system in the VW!!!. Toyota sound system is far supperior.

What you'd expect from a Camry and more
By Louis R on 01/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just purchased a new 2003 Camry LE, and let me tell you it lives up to its Toyota title. Upon test driving it, the acceleration and braking is very responsive. Steering and cornering are perfect at low and high speeds. The engine is great, as you cannot tell from the interior whether or not you have already ignited the engine. The interior features are just as rewarding. With the Conv. Package, gives you the added power seats, and 8 speakers sterio system. It's an excellent buy that you can count on.

Great Car
By first time buyer on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Great Car I have been pleasently suprised. keep up the good work Toyota.

as always, a reliable toyota
By Ed302 on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My wife and I purchased a 2002 dealer demo in August, 2002. After only two months on the road, my wife was involved in a pretty serious accident with it, getting hit head on at approximately 50-60 mph, and walked away. That made up my mind on the next car, a Camry. We just took delivery of the '03. What a nice car. Hopefully Toyota has worked any kinks that the 2002's may have had (we didn't have ours long enough to experience any), but we got the dark blue color along with 5 star rims, and this is one sporty car.

Great Ride for the Money
By ULysses on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

After two Accords I decided to buy a Camry after a disasterous 9 months with a 2002 CR-V. Checked out 2003 Accord (didn't care for the exterior design and was leary of Hondas after my last purchase)and settled on the Camry for its quiet ride, excellent attention to detail, and solid build quality. This is not an exciting car, but functional,good looking, and comfort.

Nice, but not nearly the best
By ff on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

A car built to serve daily routines, devoid of any fun or excitement

Quiet & Smooth Ride
By Peter Rhee on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Smoothest and quitest of the mid size segment, Best Pick in off set crash test results. Friend and honest prices at Miller Toyota. A styling car with classy interior layout and easy to see and read with Toyota reputation!

BEST PICK
By BILL GIBBS on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Never drove a car I like more. This car drives like a dream. relieiblity, ride comfort, and safety top the list for me. Unlike the Honda that seems to drive like a sports car wantabe.