2003 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Great Car!
By D on 08/19/10 20:46 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I totally recommend this car. I had Lexus few years ago and this car has nothing to envy to Lexus if you talk about comfort and reliability, silent engine. Great to drive, Not a sexy body but a great car. I love my Camry

104K Still Going Strong
By flyingrc12 on 08/17/10 21:23 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this vehicle new in 2003. Oil changes every 3k, brakes around 54k, all needed service completed. Water pump replaced, on my 3rd set of tires. Intermediate steering shaft needs replacement, not a safety issue just annoying knock sound. My a/c light blinks from time to time lately causing the a/c to not work. This appears to be a relay that needs replacement which is common. Other then what I would call minor issues with a vehicle with over 104k miles on it, it's treated me fantastic. Still getting 34 mpg highway 25 mpg around town. Engine sounds just like the day I bought it, amazing. Honestly, the car is just as sound today as the day I bought it! I would buy another in a sec.

I love my Camry!
By Momof2 on 08/11/10 18:55 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We bought this Camry one year old. It has 112,500 miles now. I plan to keep it at least a few more years because it is so reliable. Catalytic converter failed in 2009 in a different state but the Camry got us home! That is the only 'major' repair. This year we drove it 13 hours one way on vacation and got 36 mpg with a full trunk, 2 adults & 2 kids!

My Camry is HOT!
By lovemyCamry2003 on 07/01/10 15:50 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car is sporty and quick. Been in the shop one time for a tune up. No problems to date. Bought for the kids, but still drive it for me.

Can't stop this Camry.
By Rhymin Hieman on 04/19/10 20:48 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car used when it had 94,000 miles on it. It now has 164,000. It is the first Toyota I have owned and I would buy another one again without a second thought. I add between 600 and 700 more miles to the odometer every week and haven't done anything other than regular maintenance; fluid changes, brakes, shocks and tires. It is a 5 speed, so it maybe feels a little sportier than your grandpa's Camry might. It is not the sports car my ego desires, but my practical side relishes it's reliability and economy. Who could ask for anything more? Oh what a feeling!

Really Disgusted
By Paul on 01/30/10 14:46 PM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My 2003 Camry is my third Toyota and my last. At 55K miles, I had to replace the steering column($400+) and now at 60K, I have a slow leak in the steering seals and that requires the entire steering rack to be replaced for $1300+. Everyone says how great Toyotas are...not any more. This recent recall will send customers running away from the brand. I am done with Toyota...back to domestics!

Toyota's Buick
By kato on 11/03/09 10:33 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Nice, soft riding and soft handling car that is very reliable, very dull. Good space for family; seats are not as comfortable as they should be.

Rock Solid for 6 yrs
By m14708 on 09/07/09 14:49 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought brand new and haven't regretted it. 105000 miles and just tires & brakes. Car still looks great and build quality is excellent. Would love to but a new car but don't want a note and really no reason to get rid of it. Still has lots of life left.

Comfortably Reliable
By ray44512 on 08/27/09 13:47 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I inherited this car a few months back, literally owned by a little old man. Four cylinder is sluggish from the start, but comes alive once it is rolling. Transmission seems well suited to make the most of 2.4 liters. Body style and interior are plain but functional. Actually, the body style grew on me.

90K and still chirp'n into 3rd
By WePlayCrazy on 08/12/09 12:48 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I rock dark tints all around, even the windshield has a light tint, the car's white and I keep it clean. It looks like a Camry, it is what it is. I bought it because it has the best resale value and is dependable, what else do you buy a Camry for? You want to be bad, buy a Ducati.