2003 Toyota Camry Sedan 3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2003 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

SE V6 Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
N/A
By neonman12 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle replaced a 1992 Olds Cutlass, which was like going from a Volkswagen Beetle (older type) to a Porsche 928. The performance of this vehicle has been surprising considering it's size and weight. As for fun-to- drive, the car will get you into trouble with law enforcement very quickly, so pay attention to the speedometer, as 100+ mph is no strain at all for this car. The ride quality is as good as your living room couch...functional, but responsive when needed. Long trips are easily handled with little or no fatigue.

2003 Toyota Camry SE w/ VVT-i V6
By dark_alternative on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have bought. The new VVT-i V6 and 5 speed automatic really add to the power and fuel economy. It also has tons of interior room and trunk space.

2003 Camry SE V-6 late model year
By skydoch on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Thought about the LE, but didn't like the mushy ride. Went with the SE with the V-6. Glad I did. The strut tower brace and stiffer springs and performance tires, make this car a joy to drive. Waited for the new 210 Horsepower engine in the late model 03 models. What a difference in power and fuel economy. Getting 23city, 30Highway, Not bad! Only thing I don't care for is the rear spoiler. Sporty but not functional and makes backing up difficult. Overall I'm satisfied with my first Toyota so far.

I love the camry
By Sarwat Ahmed on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The camry is very good because it safest car I ever drove. I feel real relax while I drive CAmry is the best

Toyota USA please read
By new2camrySE on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought vehicle 2 wks ago (300 miles on clock), and noticing problems. Car is already making random rattling noises, moon roof not closing properly and getting constant vibration in steering wheel. Really upset, given Toyota's reputation for build quality (considering buying another vehicle already).