2002 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
I've had enough
By RJ in A on 04/22/07 18:38 PM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Aside from a few expensive annoyances, the SE was fun to drive. Toyota makes a great family car with the sporty look, but it needed some tweaking. Based on prior Camry ownership, I'm disappointed in the '02 SE. Major repairs on this car were a bit more frequent than I expected from a Toyota. Maybe the new '07 comes with better results. I may give Toyota another try.

What's all the fuss about?
By kaosbig on 02/24/07 17:53 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I don't get it. What makes this car so great? It is slower than anticipated, not great to look at, and the famed quality? Had the car back 3 times to get the moonroof fixed. Fit and finish? There is a gap inside the car, where the drivers side a-pillar meets the roof header that I could lose a ball point pen in. Reading the clock? Try doing it on a sunny day... I dare you.

2002 ToyCam SE V6
By G MAN on 12/14/05 04:17 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE IT! Great vehicle overall. Great fuel economy, power, luxury, reliability, and a pleasure to drive.

Chucks
By Chuck on 07/26/05 19:41 PM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is very dependable. This is my 4th Toyota, I still have 3 since they run forever. Just change the oil and go.

Best overall vehicles you can buy
By Robert on 06/22/05 14:50 PM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Handling is awesome compared to non-SE Camry. Great JBL 6 disc changer..could get a little louder. Smooth, quiet, comfy, roomy, reliable car. V6 perfect for this car. Reliable..my third Camry, second with V6..never get a 4cyl again in Camry. Had 3 Corollas as well..not big enough but GREAT cars. Camry has plenty of room for people and stuff. Got power heated leather seats (pass seat not power); moonroof; VSC; traction control; curtain air bags; sunshade/cargo net; 16inch alloy wheels all for $26K. Got 45K miles and no problems except original brake design was defective; dealer replaced twice at no cost and NO problems since.

Zoe's Baby
By Zoe on 05/15/05 16:06 PM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second Camry I have owned, and bought it after the great experience from the first. I have been driving this car the last 4 years, and have enjoyed every minute. The car is 100% reliable, and I feel safe on the long trips I make each month. I have never had any problems with the car! If you want a car for long-term ownership, this is the one for you!

Zoe's Baby
By Zoe on 05/15/05 16:06 PM (PDT)

Great Quality
By Jim Linne on 02/15/05 21:49 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Toyota. I've owned 21 cars over the past 30 years of driving. The camry is quiet, roomy and totaly trouble free. Just under 40,000 miles and still rides and handles like the day I brought it home from the dealer. I love the dash layout, everything in easy reach. 192 HP is more than enough for passing quick acceleration when needed.

Love the car
By Wild person on 01/01/05 10:38 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Love this car. Fun to ride in and nice looking. Just needs a light under the phone charger to see at night. Nice sound system. And service is great from Toyota. Good choice for long term car.

Slightly Disappointed
By alexj on 12/19/04 16:46 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my '02 as a demo in March of '02. It had about 1900 miles and seemed to be a great car. Currently, I have a water leak in the cabin when it rains and the service dept was unable detect or determine the source. Also, the front driver's side suspension seems to be loose. Although no problem was detected, I was advised that there was "paint- less" dent removal done. This leads me to believe it has been wrecked. I'm suppose to take it to the body shop for further inspection of the leak. Also, I'm gonna do a test drive with a service tech to demonstrate the bumping noise I'm hearing from the front driver side suspension. My '98 LE was a much better vehicle. FRUSTRATED.

1 2 3 4 5 next »