2001 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Car Is Save
By JJ -98 on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I like this car but I really wanted a newer 2002 Camary

V6 Magic
By Marv on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent automobile with the utmost in reliability and performance. Just love getting on the freeway and opening up or passing when traffic is tough. The V6 engine is more powerful than I imagined. Comfortable, handles great too. Designed for California roads!!!

Great car.
By kharris on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Has 16K miles. Has a rattle by the ashtray. Had the dealership look at it. Tech heard rattle but unsuccesful at repair. Now have a squeek in the passenger side seat. If passenger shifts weight you get a annoying squeek. Will take and let dealership repair both problems. Average about 32 miles a gallon. Drive 80 miles a day, all highway (65 to 70 mph). Car is quiet (except squeek and rattle). Had to replace speaker cover on passenger side door (think child may have broke, but not sure). Wish I had bought V-6, but wanted fuel economy.

Worth Every Penny
By Acemenod7 on 10/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Fully satisfied. The car is quite and comfortable. More room than a honda. Drives like a lexus. Looking to buy the Sienna now.

Another Toyota!
By May2002 on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

This is the second Toyota we bought. We have another old Tercel and it is running great with some maintanence. So we trusted Toyota and bought this Camry. It is running great, smooth and quiet. I am thinking of buying another Toyota once I get a raise! :)

It is the dependable car.
By anme on 07/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I have it for almost a year without any problem. Driving is quite. However, the engine is kind of weak(136 hp) for 4c. So far I satisfy with it.

My 2001 camry
By RobinG on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

You know those commercials where the car owner says "I love my Toyta Camry!"? Well, I can now add myself to those ranks. The Camry is a well built, reliable semi-luxury sedan I think. I love the feel & you do have a real sense of driving a car that will take care of you if you take care of it. I am a sold Camry owner for life!

Good Car Hope It Lasts
By Monicafl on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I drive 70+ miles a day mainly on highway. I am not a car person. Did research for more than 10 month before I got rid of my Kia/Sephia 1994 with 70K mile on it, and bought this Toyota. Love it. NEVER BUY KIA!!! I will buy another toyota if I have to.

Love the camry
By jmc on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love driving this car. Perfect for small families. Drives well in rain, sleet, snow, and ice. Has a good deal of pickup for those "need to merge NOW" occassions. Very roomy and comfortable interior with plenty of seating for 5 adults.

wonderful car
By fingersray on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I do a great deal of driving in town, and the fuel economy is fantastic. This vehicle does every thing right, smooth, quiet, very reliable and the perfect size.