Good basic transportation
By jcd on
2000 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan
My Camry LE, 4 cylinder is driven primarily in town with an occasional road trip thrown in. The car runs without a hitch and gets great gas mileage. I average 20 mpg (city) while highway averages 32 mpg. The powertrain warranty is 5 year/60K miles. It's not an exciting car to drive, but I didn't buy it for "fun" factor. The ergonomics of the dash are great, I can reach for anything without even looking for it. The car seats four comfortably, I've never had five people in it. The trunk is accommodating and can be extended into the backseat. Because of Camry's reliability (I drove my '93 LE, 4 cylinder 183,000 miles!), I'm sure I'll have this car for a VERY long time.
Favorite Features
My cars only options were power seat, remote keyless entry, security system, floor mats, mud flaps and anti-lock brakes. There's not one item I'd call a favorite. If reliability is a feature..it'd be my favorite!
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement I can think of is Toyota should have stuck with the multi- adjustable driver seat. My '93 used to have a tilt adjustment on the seat cushion. The '00 only has and up/down adjustment. I prefered my '93 seat even though it was manually adjustable.