2000 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Best Car I'll Ever Own!

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Car I'll Ever Own!
By Native49 on

2000 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in Feb 2005 with 55k miles. It now has close to 103k, and runs the same as it did with 55k. I've done nothing to it but oil changes and routine maintenance. It may have a 2.2liter 4cyl and 135hp, but I'm almost always the first one out of the gate when the light turns green, and I pass easily on the freeway, even when going up a 9% grade that lasts for 10 miles. I don't drive hard, either. I rarely go above 3000rpm, and never over 3500 (max hp is reached @5200). I've taken it on two different road trips which were 2/3 highway driving and 1/3 city, and overall gas mileage was 32mpg. I will keep this car and see how many miles I can put on it before it needs repairs.

GAS MILEAGE, moonroof, very smooth and quiet, power adjusting driver's seat, auto on/off headlights, I can't lock the car if my keys are in the switch, and if you go to lock the doors and one of them isn't quite shut, it beeps to let you know!

5.2 inches of ground clearance is too low!