2000 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Camry XLE
By loveit on 02/18/05 07:13 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This was my first Toyota and I love it. V6 has good pick up and power. XLE model has all the options to make it comfortable and fun to drive. Bought it used but it was a Toyota certified vehicle. Haven't had any mechanical problems.

Not new, but felt new.
By TVWaugh on 01/27/05 00:33 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought mine used, but the ride and handling felt like it was a new car. It accellerates fairly well against other V6's on the rode that are newer. Sharing similar interior and exterior features as the Lexus 300, I feel as if I have a Lexus without the Lexus name. I would recommend a Toyota Camry to anyone who asks.

toyota quality
By johnp on 12/25/04 00:35 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan

Great car, bought it used with 8000 now have 67000 miles on it. Only problem we have is the CD player died and the throttle plate sticks which I need to clean (maintenance issue), solid, solid car

Thanks Toyota!
By Shoman32 on 11/25/04 21:35 PM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan

My Camry has been great! It's extremely quiet, comfortable ride, handles well, but not harsh; Accord is too stiff for me...I take long trips. Initially I was concerned with power, having previously owned an SHO Taurus and a 3.8 Litre Sable, but the little four gets the job done, with no sense of being underpowered. It will run as fast as you want on the E-way, my usual is around 80 mph, and NEVER have a problem keeping it their...it'll slide up to 90 if you don't watch it...and still gets 30-31 miles per gallon! With 74,000 miles I've done nothing but routine maintenance, one change of brake pads about 50,000 miles. My one complaint is with the seats, (front) which aren't cushy enough.

The Camry
By Nick2000 on 10/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

One good Car thats all I can say. We bought the car certified in April of 2003. For 3 years old we got it for just under 13,000, and 36,000 miles. Not one problem after a year and a half. The car has the reliabilty part down to par, but now we have to get some excitment. The V6 was probably the fastest in its class for 2000. The suspension is a little bouncy, and the interior is a little ugly compared to the Celica. Toyota could have a better car then the passat all around. But deffinitly would buy another one. Best car I ever bought when it comes to down to the money. Awsome sound system and its not the JBL version.

Bulletproof Ride
By Jopopsy on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

Aside from a check engine light that comes on for the gas cap, I have not had ONE problem with this vehicle. Not ONE !!! I'm still on my original breaks if you can believe that !!!! The 6 punches like the day I bought it.

6 cyl ......the only way to GO
By camry red xle on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I love driving my camry...I owned rav 4 and celica and sporty is my style but the camry has been the Best..I gave up sporty for reliablity. My sport car is a volvo convetible. two GREAT car choices I am Happy with..

Great No Hassle Cushy Car
By Sienadingo on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

This is a solid reliable car that is very comfortable to drive.

Boo's Camry
By Booo on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

This is my first Camry. My husband talked me into the V6 - which I am glad now that I did buy. The only thing with the V6 is if I get on it - the gas mileage goes down. This will not be my only Camry I will ever own. This is the most reliable car I have ever owned.

Hank's Toy.Camry Review
By Henry Mitchell on 05/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan

My silver Camry CE is a great car. It now has 41,000 miles and is still very reliable. Have had no mechanical problems in 4 years. Have replaced the tires recently, and had regular service about every 3,000 miles and that's the only extra expense I've had except gas, of course.