2000 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Great Road Car
By IMRTIRD on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

Car was bought for the purpose of taking lengthy trip around the United States. It has performed well. The fuel economy is excellent on the open road - 30mpg. Ride is stiff, just how I like it. Trunk space is more than adequate. The fold down split rear seats a plus. The 18 gal fuel tank is a plus for long road trip. Seating is very comfortable for long trips.

I love my Camry
By Paul Huet on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I love my Toyota Camry. I love everything about it. My Camry is always reliable, and it is a pleasure to drive. I love the way it looks inside and out. I could not be happier with my it.

Great ALL AROUND CAR
By tada on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I found this car to be great for an average joe. Yes it doesnt do 0-60 in 5 sec, and it doesn't cause head turns, but if you want something to get you from A to B, and have your proud, this is the car. Ergonomically it is ok as well, I have no complaints in that realm. Personally I would get the 6 cyc, the 4 has enough for a single person driver, but if you add on more than 1 more passenger things can feel sluggish.

Never again
By enrun on 12/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Most uncomfortable car I have ever owned. Power seat adjusts only 4 ways. When seat is back to where it needs to be I have to extend arms to reach steering wheel. If I adjust wheel down it rubs legs even with seat completely down. Power is barely adequate and fuel economy is only so-so for a 4 cyl car. I expected more. Road noise is so bad that radio has to be turned up substantially at highway speed. American cars had better radios 25 years ago.

WELL, ITS NOT A VETTE!
By JAMES G on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Hey, I didn't buy this car for blowing away other cars on the freeway, after all, I live in Phoenix and because of rush hour, don't drive over 4 mph. I bought this car used with 53,000 miles on it. The car was a leased vehicle and well taken care of. We just had our first baby, so I wanted a car with quality, not so much style and class. So far so good, the car now has 60000 miles on it, and besides changing the oil a couple times, no other maintenance required. Good car for a family, not Evil Keneval.

Very Pleased
By jtr on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

We have been very happy with the quality, comfort, and handling of the Camry LE. We have had absolutely no problems and the engine is smooth running. Gas mileage is outstanding.

Great Family Sedan
By Brian Moffat on 12/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan

This car is absolutly wonderful. I bought it in 2000 and all I have done is cnaged the oil. No maintanence needed at all. The care gets over 500 Miles to a tank on the interstate and over 300 / tank in the city. I would buy another one in a heart beat. Shoot I might even trade this one in when the lease is up for a new one. Thanks Toyota.

the best in the west
By Armen on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I think its a great car, it performes, its nice, its a chick magnat.

Excellent!
By Pat_Camry on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have a '91' camry and it is at 302,000 and still running great. My other car is a 2000 camry and I'm hoping that it will treat me the same as the '91'!! A great car to count on!!

The most reliable car ever owned
By Nam Nguyen on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan

Just pour gas and run. Not a single mechanical problem.