Used 2000 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Toyota = Quality and Reliability
By tanner

2000 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Our Camry is used for a family car and has not had a single problem. Oil change, new tires and battery..that's it!

My wife likes the drivers seat, I find it uncomfotable on long drives, but I do suffer lower back problems.

2000 vs 2002
By Bob

2000 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

We have two Camry's. The best by far is the 2000 4 Cyl. It's road manors are much better. This car has 70000 miles on it and handles better than the 2002 with 52000 miles and the 2002 is a 6 Cyl. Never had a problem with the 2000 but had to align the front end of the 2002 twice.

Reliability and good gas milage. Good ride and road control is excellent. Standard radio works great also.

A little more power and the seating surface could be a little longer giving more upper leg support. 6 position power seat would help also. Bring back the fold away side view mirrors.

An Outstanding Ride!
By PharmMaster

2000 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I am a little tired of people calling the Camry boring on this site. Of course it's boring, but it will be happily running when most "sporty" rides like Jettas and Mustangs are being sold for scrap. My Camry rides like a dream and can blow the doors off most SUVs and other sedans. I love the look on some people's faces when I blow by them in my "boring" V6 Camry. If you want a car that will run forever, never leave you stranded, and has plenty of power go for the V6!

Leather seats, automatic headlamps, ultra cold A/C, keyless entry system, power windows that (unlike Jettas) never break.

Overhead map lights, power passenger seat. Keep everything else the same!

Vanilla, Reliable
By Dave

2000 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Boring car, but drives forever with no maintance. I have driven this car for two years and have had no problems what so ever. All I have done is oil changes. Awesome, but boring.

Reliable

Spice it up. Too boring.

I'm now a loyal Toyota Customer
By gnieob777

2000 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan

Have had great luck with this car. It performs great for a 4 cyl. and handles good too. Zero maintenance problems (currently at 48,000 miles). I like the smart features like how you can't lock the doors with the keys in the ignition. It's also easy to change the oil in this car (4 cyl). So with good reliability, economy, and quality, I am now a loyal Toyota customer. Goodbye Ford and GM...

Easy oil changes, dash design, standard cd player, reliability, economy, and 400+ mile gas tank capacity.

No suggestions that I can think of. This car has exceeded all of my expectations thus far.