Used 2000 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 143 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

2000 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Going, Going, Still going
By bill knab

2000 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Toyota means reliability, not flash or gadgets. Do you want a dependable, efficient, safe car or a home entertainment system on wheels with ignition systems that can take your life like GM?

Best older gen Camry
By Tim Ruth

2000 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Camry's really don't get better than this in many ways. The next year was the remodel with engine and safety improvements. But after 2000 Camry's became small Buicks with Toyota Quality. These Camry's feel strangely like say a older Rover(English) sedan. And thats a good thing. This Camry is ALL about ' legendary reliability'. My Camry took care of me like my Mom. I can't say more!! I drive a Acura TL now and when I get in the Camry I still love it. How do Yota's roll 350K?? Because ever nut, bolt, and most of the vehicle you don't see is done Toyota Right.

Most reliable car ever!
By Diego

2000 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan

I have a 2000 Toyota Camry ce automatic. It has been absolutely amazing, the acceleration is great and the speakers are really bass heavy and prime. It's also comfortable and easy to drive. This is one of the most reliable cars ever. You will almost never need any maintenance issues. It's also super practical because of it's big trunk. If you have an opportunity to get one you should do it, you will not be disappointed.

I Can't Wear It Out - No Excuse To Buy A New One
By Marsha S

2000 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

The 2000 Camry is a legend at our house. Other cars come and go, and it soldiers on. You forget that things can go wrong, because nothing ever does. We do a good job of suggested maintenance, but I can't say enough about the reliability and comfort of this car. It wasn't fabulous in deep snow, and we live at the top of the hill, so I bought snow tires for it and that solved the problem. AT 150k miles, the only problem is that it does now look like an older car, because it is one. I think a new one would be good for my "image" but I don't know how to find a new one that will really measure up. Great job, Toyota!

325,000 Miles and still going strong
By Paul

2000 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this Toyota Camry new from the dealer. I have never had any issues with this Camry. I have only had to do the recommend maintenance, and now with over 325,000 miles on it it is still running as strong as the day I bought it no oil leaks it is the best investment I ever made I will keep this car until it no longer runs and at the rate it is going I will expire before it does, best car ever built.