Toyota Lover for Life!
By DRECHYX83 on
1999 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan
I bought this road marvel as a replacement for a 2005 Kia Spectra EX, that had a host of problems on it. I have loved this car ever since I bought it. It gives me great gas mileage & the engine runs so smooth and quiet that you cannot even hear it when stopped for traffic. It had a smooth-drive suspension system before they got all worn out. Today, there is a problem with my tyres that gives me less than 30 mpg overall. I used to get an average of 33 mpg (combined mileage) but these days even 25 mpg is a miracle! I was advised that there is something wrong with my tyres, alignment, balancing or something like that and once I get it fixed, it's gonna b okay!
Favorite Features
ABS, which gives me better control of the car during hard breaking in snowy/icy weather. Auto-on-off headlight feature is an added bonus since it eliminates having to forget to turn off your car lights. DRL are also an added safety feature. The car's overall roominess is also great!
Suggested Improvements
I would suggest that the car be given increased horsepower since the car's 2.2L I4 engine should be able to discharge more than a mere 134 max horsepower! Shifting is noticeable and for a car that drives so smooth and has soft suspension, there shouldn't be any jerks when the gear shifts