Comfy Commuter
By Mikescar on
1999 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan
I have had my 99 Camry for two years now. I bought the car with 56,000 miles on it and I purchased a 100,000 mile warranty, which I only used once on a $300 repair(I paid $1200 for the warranty). I would say that I am fairly rough on my car but it has withstood the test. My Camry now has 106,000 miles on it and there is not one thing, repair wise, that I can complain about. Some people say that it is a luxury car but I wouldn't go that far. It definately is more luxurious than other cars in its class though and has a much quieter ride than Accord or Altima.
Favorite Features
I like the quiet ride on the freeway. The interior is comfortable with easy to use features such as the steering wheel mounted cruise control and easy to reach A/C and radio controls. The cup holders are nice too.
Suggested Improvements
Definatley more power for the 4cyl. which has already been done for the newer models. Major suspention changes. The rear almost bottoms out every time I hit a bump on the freeway and the front end is as stiff as a truck's rear suspention.