1999 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews 14

1999 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Number one used car on the market.
By Omega on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan

No flaws. This is a perfect used car. Large, elegant, Reliable, comfy. The only thing is the power. It has no pickup. (4-cyl)

the only car more comfortable..LEXAS
By philip mid on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

i bought a used car with 39,000 miles [big mistake].it hadnt been serviced at all.did several repair 1500$ worth.but with 75k miles it still drives great.very reliable though not graet on up and go performance.i HATE it when everybody [maxima,honda v6,and other competing cars ]always leave me behind when the lights turn green.needs more power for the up and go driving.alot of people complaining with hurry up gestures.'hey 'i wouldnt mind if i was on the road by myself.

Don't buy a 1999 Camery
By Suckered by toyota on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought a certified used 1999 Camery XLS 6 months ago. So far I've had to replace the brakes, fuel injectors, and a value spring. This car has been in the shop 6 times trying to get theses problems fix. After $1,800 in repairs I'm going to try and get rid of this car.

great car
By annabella on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

we bought a 1999 used toyota camry in 2000. this was the best car we have ever had. the fuel economy is excellent. the comfort is incredible. the reliability is phenomenal. i would recommend a toyota vehicle to anyone. we only buy honda or toyota as a rule of thumb, but if it's just up to me, i would buy toyota exclusively.

the best
By miguel on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

if you don't have enough money to buy a lexus es300, don't worry just buy this camry and it will do the same job for a lot less cash.

Decent Car!!!!
By marvito on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Hey, I have a camry and it's weird because not many people my age have these kinds of cars. I don't know why but I think these camry's are terrific. The only thing is that the damn insurance will cost more than the entire car...... thats sucks.

Camry Review
By chilkat on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan

This car has experienced zero problems. All that has been needed since day 1 is routine maintenance.

99 anderson analysis
By robert e anderson on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this vechicle after my mother passed away.I HAVE BEEN TO savannah, Charleston to visit my daughter and grandchridren the car handled and performed excellent, got alot of turned heads as we passed other drivers. Been to toronto and the car dove and performed excellent. the car maintained through the dealer, has brand new michelen tires oil changed every 3000 miles to keep performance up.

1999 camry
By toonervilletrolly on 09/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan

My Toyota Camry impresses me as I have owned many vehicles in my 72 years. This car is probably the best of those I have owned. I am very pleased with the reliablity and comfort of the Car.

Good, But have had better for Less
By Richardr on 09/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Good vehicle, Toyota quality, overpriced in my opinion. Seat's not very comfortable, and power window kept breaking. Overall, I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone that want's reliable transportation. Not exciting but reliable.