Good Car, good value
By luckydriver on
1998 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan
Purchased mine with 95K in 2005 (with no carfax) and it now has 160k in 2011. Since then I have had normal expected maintenance, breaks, battery, and tires. And then some things I did not expect, 1) Work to the front left axle or bearings. 2) a Bushing in the rear end. 3) Overheating engine caused by a failing water pump assembly. and 4) dripping oil beneath the car. 5) a Dear ran into the side of my car causing a huge dent in the rear quarter panel. The car shows exterior signs of damage from a previous owner, possibly a rear end collision.??? In six year the car has cost me about $.10 cents per mile for maintenance. (including body damage repair costs), if This car is great!
Favorite Features
I get lots of comments like "Thats a Nice Car!" Plus Keyless entry, factory car alarm, interior layout including a nice dashboard, power windows, moon/sunroof, large trunk fits snowboard, and lots of luggage for moving to and from college. fuel efficiency, Large interior. I hope to drive in to over 200K up to 300k.
Suggested Improvements
Ejection seats for people who smoke in the car.