1998 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews 10

1998 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Can't Lose
By Quinton on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

The Camry LE V6 is an outstanding vehicle because it does everything very, very well. Reliability is outstanding, servicing cost is reasonable and the car is a joy to drive. Interior is absolutely functional with clear,easy to read dials, knobs and controls. The most satisfying car purchase I have ever made. Can't say enough good things about the vehicle.

The wonderful Camry
By Jock on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This car is the best car I have ever owned. It is an attractive and comfortable car and has been extremely reliable. It's very well built and is surprisingly economical with gas for the size car it is. I would recommend it to anyone.

Good Sales Car
By blueviking on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Camry has been a very good car for me. I put on average 42,000 miles per year and this car has been the best value for the money. I have not had to change brake pads or mess with the rotors like I have done with the Ford Taurus( driven 6 Taurus). Ride is smooth and quite, the milage I figure is in 28 to 32. I will buy another Camry because of its overall value in the long run.

Real Great Trouble-free Camry!!!!
By koop on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Only trouble I had was the need to replace original battery at 19,000 miles in May 2003. This car was 'stored' for over 3 years as we had '90 Camry before selling it in Oct 2001 at 145K miles. The '98 is very smooth.

Sold on Toyota quality
By markIII on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This is the second Toyota we've owned (95 Corolla) and we haven't had a single problem in 8 years! Just cannot justify trading in a 5 year old car with no problems.

No Problem Car.
By Shakeel on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Had it for 5 yrs. No problems so far. Only maintenance that I have done is 3000 mile oil change.

CAMRY vs. ACCORD
By shawncarter on 06/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

From used to having a 1998 Honda Accord EX to now a Camry I feel more like a Toyota person and feel more at home plus maintaince costs are cheaper!

toyota
By bob dole on 06/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan

very good. a excellent choice for anyone who wants a very good used car that is automatic.

EXCELLENT
By Corkster on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

The Toyota Camry V6 is not only great looking but it has awesome performance and great handeling!!!!! I love IT !!

Shar's Review
By Sharleen on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I love to drive my car. It is very smooth, gets great gas milage and it is just a fun car.