1996 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Great car sorry to see it go.

1996 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

LE Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great car sorry to see it go.
By pjz3 on

1996 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

When I bought my 1996 Toyota camry just under two years ago I was looking for a car to get me from point A to point B, basic transportation until I could afford something better. After looking around I finally found my 1996 Camry with about 82,000 miles I paid a little more than I wanted to for the car but knowing how reliable they are and having read countless reviews of how dependable they are I bought it. I was impressed with the power of the 2.2L 4cyl. ,it's no speed demon but has no problem merging and keeping up or passing at highway speeds. Very comfortable ride for it's age and no rattles even after 16 years on the road. I finally bought a new car and I'm sorry to see this one go.

Nothing really stands out about this car has all power options. It's reliablity and Toyotas comitment to building a quality car really shines through. I wouldn't hesitate to take this car across the country if need be.

Nothing I can see why so many people love there Toyotas, very reliable and easy to work on.