1995 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: This car won't die.

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

This car won't die.
By rolseth on

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

My mom bought this car brand new, took great care of it, and passed it down to me with 180k miles. I now have 285,000 miles on this car and have only done oil changes and a couple of inexpensive repairs, along with the typical change of tires and brake pads. I really have nothing bad to say about this car other than that the driver side lock failed. But other than that, this car has been phenomenal in terms of reliability and functionality. It averages around 25-27 mpg. What a pleasure it has been to have such a trouble free vehicle. I could see this Camry lasting me a little past 300k with no issues. Couldn't be happier with the performance of this car. If you're considering one, buy it!

I'm a fan of the sound system and the easy to use cruise control. Both get used daily and add to the simple and smooth functionality of this vehicle.

The cup-holder could have been positioned better. It works but when I'm in park, the right cup slot is limited in space because of the shifter presses against it.